| Emotional Support |

LJthePanda75

"Becks, you sure you're OK?"

Charlotte asked as she watched her best friend take off her gear. "Why do you keep asking me that?" Becky asked. "You were so aggressive during your match. You didn't talk to or be with any fans tonight."

Becky sighs. "I'll be back," she says putting her hair in a ponytail. Becky walked out of her locker room. She walks through the arena, looking for him, with everyone asking if she was OK, considering the fact that she was half-dressed.

She finally found him sitting on a crate with his phone. He looked up and smiled. "Hey, baby," he said. She huffed. "I'm not your baby." "Not with that attitude, you're not," he says putting his phone down next to him. "Come here."

Becky walked up to her best friend and stood in between his legs. "Why are you naked?" He asked. "I'm not naked. I just really needed to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" He asked moving the hair from in front of her face. "As much as I want you too, when I tell you this, I don't want you to go beat him up." She noticed the anger on his face. "What'd he do?"

"He called me, but I don't think he knew that he called me. I heard so many voices and moans," Becky explains. Dean sighs as he brings his best friend to his chest.

"I hate the fact that you're always right when I'm in a relationship," she says. Dean scoffs. "That's why I call you my baby. Because eventually, you'll come back to me."

Becky pulls away. "You know I have a thing with dating my coworkers," she says looking at him. "Well, then don't think of me as your coworker," he smiles.

"What do you want me to think of you as?" She asks. "The guy who's gonna beat up your ex, then convince you to marry me," he smirks.

"Marry you?" She scoffs. "I'm not gonna marry you." Dean laughs as he kisses Becky's lips. "Give me a week. You'll be begging me to marry you."

355 words

Here you go, LJ! Sorry for the wait and sorry if it was crappy! I hope you liked it. Make sure to keep requesting!!

~Chelsea💜💜