~Character Info~

For all you Changkyun Monbebe Fans, please read In Time by  _TRASH_MONBEBE_

This Kihyun story is Aju (very)
Dedicated to Bobby46 ~ @AlondraTMNT10

Her obsession with Her Hamster(Kihyun), and I those Monbebe Fans who Love Kihyun also.

This is was infired (inspired) by Diabolik Lover(anime), no I won't use anything other than 6 brothers(MONSTA X MEMBERS), night school, and some ayato parts.

Also that 'she' (alondra), will be living with them and got sold to the brothers.

These are mainly all my ideas and thoughts!
If you use any ideas or anything please notify me and not just use the ideas without permission.

...Thanks and let's get started...

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Character Information/ Background:

Alondra:
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Relationships: Wonho and Changkyun(friends)
                                    Kihyun (????????)
Background: Used to live with here"parents", but her parents sold her for
                            Money (just to get rich)...to someone or should I say... brothers
Personality: She is very nice and caring for the brothers, and hates to be touched by anyone other than Kihyun(sexually...) or wonho (not that way through just like friends) Loves taking pictures with Changkyun and Hyung. Hates to be Called names unless it's Kihyun. Thinks shownu is a real dad.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Shownu: (1 oldest brother)
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Background/Personality: he runs the mansion and has 6 younger brothers. He is like the dad/Butler at the same time, he makes sure everything is on point and nobody misses school or misbehave. Can be mean but caring at times...

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Wonho: (2 oldest brother)
Age: 23

Gender: Male
Background/Personality :Very close with Alondra and Hyungwon, doesn't like how Kihyun touches Alondra...likes hyungwon..Very caring and kind, but can be mean when he needs too, doesn't like to see alondra hurt in anyway. He can be a Jerk when he is mad or sleepy, and Workouts a lot.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Minhyuk: (3 oldest brother)
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Background/Personality: Has 6 brothers, and he is gay (no offense) He is very girl at times, doesn't like it when shownu teaches him anything related to school. Can be annoying at times but is always there when Alondra need him. Can give great advice to anyone...

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Kihyun: (4 twin to Hyungwon/ middle brother)
Age/ 20
Gender/ Male
Relationships/ Alondra (???????????)

                               Very very close with Wonho and Minhyuk
                                 Brothers (Shownu, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Changkyun,
                                   Jooheon, and Wonho)
Background/Personality: Twins with hyungwon but dont look alike...close to wonho and Minhyuk...Kihyun is very stubborn and cocky, He doesn't like it when someone else touches his property. Hates to be called Hamster unless it's (Alondra). Can be very perverted. He is very kinky and loves Alondra's sweet blood~

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

_In the story I'll use Hyung instead of his full name_

Hyungwon: (4 twin/middle brother of kihyun)
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Background/Personality: He is Kihyun's twin through they don't look alike, they both are total opposites. Hyungwon doesn't like it when wonho leaves him, and prefers to be with someone than alone. Hates it when he gets shy around girls...(has many fans for his modeling buisness) but can be very flirty. Hyung likes to tease his twin (kihyun) a lot. Loves Taking pictures with Jooheon and alondra.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Jooheon: (5 youngest beother)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Background/Personality:  He is rarely seen without his headphones, can't live without music. He is kind and loves to talk about music and produces his own too. Hates to be interrupted by anyone when he is recording. Can be a lazy at time but is hard working. He is always next to Changkyun...

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Changkyun: (6 youngest brother)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Background/Personality: Always in his room playing video games (naked) he doesn't like it when someone burst into his room when he is playing video games(because he is naked). Loves to eat food and take pictures with Alondra and Hyungwon (Hyung), can be very cocky and hangs out with Jooheon. Jooheon and Changkyun both like to Rap and have their own music studio.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌