Chapter 3

*Alondra's POV* 

Kihyun looks up at Wonho pissed, Kihyun walks out slamming the door behind him. Wonho looks at me and gets on his knees.

"On behalf of my brother, I'm sorry about what happened...did Kihyun touch you?" Wonho looks up as he buttons down my white button up long-sleeve school shirt. 

"N-no he didn't T-touch me..." I squeak out trying not to sound like suspicious. Wonho stops what he doing, "That's good, did I came in just in time then before he did anything" wonho smiles and stands up.

"Y-yeah you did" I fix my skirt. "Kihyun is a playboy...but I don't want him to break your heart" wonho looks at me with a overprotective type of look.

I smile of what he said, he really is a kind even if he looks buff and mean. "Thanks wonho, I really appreciate it that your looking after me..." I smile at him grabbing my school jacket.

"Yep, I don't wanna see you hurt in any way even if we don't know each other alot I can feel a good bond between us" wonho walks up to me and hugs me. I feel small in his arms but protected.

I hug back, "well let's go Shownu won't be happy if we aren't there already!" Wonho grabs my hand and we do out the mansion and now infront of a black limo. 

Everyone was already there, Wonho still holding my hand. I looked down not wanting to see their faces. I felt someone's stare burn my hand as I was still holding wonho's. I let go.

"Well let's go! Alondra I have your schedule already but first let's all go into the limo." Everyone goes in except me and kihyun. He goes in front of me and whispers in my ear, "Remember your my property..." Kihyun smirks and goes into the limo.

I blush, his property....

_TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL_ brought u by Hyungwon Memes 

As we get into the school front, there are many girls outside waiting. Hyungwon and Jooheon go out of the limo, many girls screaming their names or calling them nicknames. 

I just kept my head down, Mihyuk and Changkyun get out the limo after Hyungwon and Jooheon the fans I suppose are screaming and taking pictures. They are very popular around girls...

Kihyun gets out the limo, his fans were the loudest ones of all of them. They touched and took pics, screamed for his attention. A very beautiful girl walks up to him and plants a kiss on soft lips.

I felt weird inside, I didn't like it when that girl kissed kihyun....I'm jealous...I didn't say nor looked at them anymore but inside I was jealous and wanted to do something but I can't.

I'm only someone he uses like any other girl, for their blood. Shownu, wonho and  I were the last ones in the limo, shownu gives me my schedule for school. 

"Alondra let me check if you have any classes with me!" Wonho takes my schedule and quickly scans it. "So?" I look at him hoping I had classes with him but also kihyun...

He smiles "you have four classes with me and like three classes with kihyun." I smile. So I do have classes with kihyun...."Wonho~ let's go!" Hyungwon calls for him grabbing his hand intertwining his fingers with wonho's. 

"Alondra go with kihyun! You have class with him first!!" Wonho screams at me and goes into the big school building with Hyungwon. I look around to see kihyun with THAT girl.

I walk up to him and tap his shoulder, "umm k-kihyun?" The girl turns quickly looking up and down at me. 

"Who are you? What do you want with Kihyun?" She's probably kihyun girlfriend.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Okay I updated finally, because someone been bothering me to update (bobby46) 

To be continued....