Chapter 1

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

_Y/N POV_

Can't believe my parents sold me to people who I don't know, just to get money... I was in a black limo with blood red leather seats.

I didn't know where I was going or where we were headed, all I knew was that I was going to have new life ahead of me.

As I sit back and wait until we get there, I go into Instagram to see what's up with the world that I don't know.

A notification pops up on my screen it reads.. "¡Hyungwon was the head model for GUCCI new Clothes line!" I click on it to see who is this "So famous Model".

There was multiple pictures of him with different types of clothes posing for the camra. Though he did look cute and tall.

Just as I was saving a picture of him the limo stops and the doors open to reveal a dark night sky and a huge mansion infront of a golden gate.

The Limo driver just leave me with my lounge infront of the big gates, I feel small droplets of water fall on my skin. Giving it goosebumps.

I run to the Mansion door and knock several times...nobody answers. I knocked again but this time the door slowly opens.

It reveals a low lighted room, but I can see what's ahead of me. I walk in. "Hello?" I say quietly, my voice echoing back to me.

I see a Figure on a couch and walk up to him or her. As I get closer I see it a male, I look at him sleep...he had pale white skin and pink lips that looked very soft. His hair like silk and his body well toned.

As I get closer to get a better look, I was pinned down very fast. I see the male boy who was sleeping now on top of me. Looking at me straight into mine.

He had beautiful brown eyes until they turn blood red, it scared me but it also hypnotized me.

Very second he'll get closer and closer, his pink lips almost touching my neck. I felt his cold breath on my neck, which gave me goosebumps.

He moved his hand around my waist, holding me tightly and firm. For some odd reason I wanted him to do stuff to me...

"W-what are you doing?" I ask him and he slightly opens his mouth. I see from the corner of my eye his very pointy teeth. I try pushing him off, but he was way stronger than I was.

I scream but he quickly covers my mouth with his free hand, he sinks his fangs in my neck. Red blood coming out as he sucks some of my blood.