Chapter 2

_school uniform ☝_

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

*RECAP*

"Your are my prey... you are now my property~" he smirks, "You Only belong to me, yours truly"

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

*Alondra's POV*

He moves away smirking, I look down feeling my face turn red. "My brothers and I Vampires as you know already because of Kihyun".

 "My brothers and I Vampires as you know already because of Kihyun"

(😂 sorry)

I feel them stare at me as Shownu said that. Shownu looks at Kihyun with his perfect right eyebrow rasing slowly.

" That's wasn't the proper way to 'introduce ourselfs' especially not infront of a young Lady like you" Shownu takes my hand in his and pulls me up

I feel Kihyun's stare burning in my back and my also my hands who were touching Shownu's. "That's all for today, can you please go to your room and change for school."

I look up at the clock, "It's 11:40 it's almost midnight?" I look up at Shownu confused. "Y/n your now attending Night School with us" Shownu states out.

"Ahh night school, I can get used to that" I smile to Shownu and he let's go of my hand. I bow at shownu (Like a good girl😂), and walk up to my room.

(This is how the room looks like)

My school uniform is placed neatly on the side of the bed

My school uniform is placed neatly on the side of the bed. I put on my black school skirt and my white thigh-high socks. "Aish this skirt is a little short!" I look at myself in the mirror.

I grab the white button up shirt and put it on, as I was about to button it up. Kihyun comes into my room somehow.

I don't have time to button up so I wrap it around myself holding it with my hands. "Getting ready for me I see~" kihyun has a huge smirk on his face as he walks to me.

I back up, my back hits the wall. He grabs both of my hands and puts them over my head, my now wrapped shirt is showing my white bra and my skin.

He licks his lips, "that makes my juices flow~" kihyun leans in. I feel his hard chest on my almost naked chest.

He let's go of my hands. He holds my waist with his left hand and grips my waist tightly, his other hand going up my black skirt.

"I'll punish you, your's truly wasn't happy when Shownu touched what is mine" his hand making its was to my panties.

He leans into my neck and sucks where his fangs had been...my body was paralyzed. This....this feeling inside me...I liked the feeling...the scenario we where in. It felt so good.

One of his finger slip into my panties, rubbing my clit rapidly. "Moan!" Kihyun slips his finger in.

"Ahhh~" I moaned because of the sudden action of his finger. His Finger moves in sync rhythm with his tounge licking my bottom lip. Asking for entrance.

I denied his access, he got mad and slipped two more fingers in me. "AHHH~" I moaned loudly because of his roughness. His tounge slipped in my mouth, his tounge exploring my hot cave.

His fingers moving in rhythm...in my tight walls. I moaned because the pleasure he was giving me....it felt so wrong but so good.

He pulled his tounge away from my mouth, saliva connecting our tounges. He pulls out his fingers from inside me. I was sad because he stopped half way, leaving me horny...

"Hope you learned your lesson~" wonho walks into my room. "Y/n sho-" he stops talking and looks at Kihyun. Kihyun's left hand still on my waist.

Wonho walks up to kihyun and pulls his hand way from my waist. "Kihyun shownu is calling you and stop touching Y/n she is not yours to play with"

Kihyun looks up at Wonho pissed, Kihyun walks out slamming the door behind him.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Cliffhanger I want the wonho friend relationship
to start in the next chapter
I

really wasn't specific in details that's for later ~