Chapter 4

❌Recap ❌

Alondra's POV

"Who are you? What do you want with Kihyun?" She's probably kihyun girlfriend. Kihyun turns and smirks. "

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

❌Alondra's POV❌

I blocked her out, "Kihyun, Shownu said to go with you because we have the almost the same schedule..." kihyun looks at me and the at his "Girlfriend". "See you tonight~" Kihyun then grabs my hand and walks towards the school.

We walk what it seems a few minutes down a lot of halls, he stops in front of a door. Kihyun pulls me inside and lets go of my hand, he locks the door behind him.... "I'm hungry make me something" kihyun looks straight at me.

"W-what! We are supposed to be in class not in the....school Kitchen!" I look at him annoyed. He grabs my wrist and claws his nails in, drops of blood coming out, he licks the drops of blood. "K-kihyun that h-hurts" he finishes licking my wrists off and my cuts disappear.

"Shut up, yours turly is hungry now go make food!" I had no choice but to listen to him. I had him spicy fried chicken.

 I had him spicy fried chicken

I felt his eyes on my every move I made, I placed the plate in front of him. Kihyun looks at it and looks up at me, he grabs some chicken wings. I look down nervously hoping he'll like it, "its good." He eats everything up and I wait for him to finish, "That was good....but now I need something more sweet and delicate"

He grips my waist and pulls me closer to him he, places me on kitchen counter....

✖ Nobody's POV✖

Kihyun unbuttons her white shirt off and Alondra takes if his school shirt. She was wet, Pleasurable Desires summed up in her core, Kihyun was to Strong, sexy and determined to get what he wanted. His body was perfectly made, his hair like silk and his skin soft but cold that burned when pressed on hers. His tongue Deliciously played with hers.

Kihyuns hand harshly gripped her breast and his tongue licking her sensitive nipple. They were both nude, he pushed her to the wall. His famous smirk appeared on his perfect face, she lusted for him- for it. As he prepared myself my stroking himself, She looking, lusting as she watched his every move.

She licked her sweet lips that as she watched. "Now now you'll get a taste later" Kihyun takes out a condom, putting it on as she waits inpaciently. Seeing her so wet, lusting he didn't wait another second and fingered her, roughly.

He saw how wet she was, he lifted her legs and positioned her to go in her deep depths, without a warning. He thrusted in her without a care. A loud groan escaped his lips feeling his cock inside her very tight pussy.

More Pain and pleasure built inside her, Kihyun placed carried her on his lap, his cock sinking more than before. "A-Ah Fuck Yes!~" Kihyun Purrs out. Kihyun pounded into her, each pounding harder than the last. Alondra cried in pleasure, Kihyuns roughness making her moan loudly.

Kihyun covers her mouth with his hand(u thought😂)

🐭❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌🐭

...To be continued...
Sorry bobby!!!!AlondraTMNT10