good bye drama

Jessika pov

Today is my last day here in Texas till Halloween.

My friends are being extra and having a good bye party. Even though my birthday was a few days ago.

We are at school and everyone in the group brought food.

Kyla brought hot fries, aj brough a snack tray, Destiny brought cookies and Shyan brought cupcakes.

Four other people have been added to our friendship group. Connor, Dalton, Anne and Cruiz

They also brought stuff.

Anne brought drinks. Connor and Dalton our twins they brought ramen noodles, Cruiz brought plates. Im not kidding.

Cruiz and Kyla started dating a few days ago.

He asked her to the Halloween dance then asked her to be his girlfriend.

Im honestly shocked though. Aj dosent hang out with us much anymore and it kinda sucks.

The twins are supposed to be juniors but are seniors. The rest of us are freshmen.

We where sitting at a lunch table talking. Our school was doing a meeting thing cause they have to approved by the state every five year, so we had an hour lunch.

Music was playing and i was talking to Shyan about random stuff.

Aj was barely hanging out with us. He comes back like every ten minutes stays for five mintes and leaves. It sucks cause im not gonna see him for a month.

Cruiz came back holding a key chain.

"I just signed up for an army training camp for when im sixteen or seventeen," Cruiz said sitting next to Kyla.

"I will be right back," he said getting up and leaving.

Kyla started to cry.

"Hey whats wrong?," i say.

"He is gonna die," she said.

I looked at connor who was next to Destiny. Us three where sitting on the table.

"He will only get pulled out if there is war," he said.

"But he said he will do something at sixteen or seventeen," she said.

"Thats a training camp for over the summer he wont die there," he said.

"Its his choice," she said like three times before pushing herself off the seat and walking off.

"What happen?," asked Aj.

"You would know if you talked to us," Shyan said.

"Sorry i was doing something," he said.

"Your best friends crying and today is Jessikas last day for god knows how long," she said.

"Whatever," he said turning around.

"Hey guys," said Dalton sitting down.

"Hey," i say.

Connor looks at his brother in disguise.

"What?," said Dalton.

"You know what," he said.

I didnt care for their petty sibling fit. I looked over in the distance and see Kyla and Cruiz talking but Anne is trying to sepreate them. She dosent want them too close for some reason.

Cruiz looks annoyed and walks off to over here.

"Cruiz can you not be here," Shyan said.

"Why?," he asked sitting next to Destiny.

"Cause no one here likes you. The only reason you are allowed here is cause of Kyla and right now she is mad at you,"she said.

"I like Cruiz," i say.

"Your just saying that to be nice Jess," shyan said.

Cruiz got up and walked away. I sat there for a few seconds beofre i decided i should just go to class early.

I got my bag and walked to math. I had to wait by the door for twenty minutes before anyone showed up to the door.

I was kinda glade Mrs. R gave us assigned seats so i dont have to sit next to Aj or Shyan.

Then in english i sat next to Patricia cause her boyfriend wasnt here today.

After the bell rang i got on the bus and sat away from the twins and Destiny.

Im glade to be leaving for a while.

 well 2019 is not my year. its the 9th and god wants me dead. First he decided to fuck with my hair by cancling every appointment i made for it. Then my brother got paint all over my faviorte hoodie. then my school called saying they are gonna start a day earlier. Now my phone dosent work. im typing this on my laptop I asome how have to get up at 7:30 without an alarm. the following you are about to read I wrote this days ago.We have one more chapter then the character ask then the second book. Thank you all for all your support means a lot to me. The fact that this book has over 800 reads makes me sooo happy. Thank you.