Chapter3.

I'M SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE. JUST SUPER BUSY. BUT ANYWAYS,I'M BACK. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FROM TIME TO TIME. ENJOY!

Blaire is inside the coffee shop while writing her final thesis, when her phone beeped.

*1 TEXT MESSAGE

FROM: DADDY

"How are you princess? How's your studies? Do you need anything. Don't forget to call your old man from time to time. I miss you. And I'm expecting my grandchild soon, okay? Iloveyou"

She rolled her eyes after reading the text message from her dad. The usual.

A grandchild?Are you for real? Well madali naman siyang makahanap ng sperm donor is she wants to, I mean there's a lot of guys who's dying to be with her but a baby with one of them? HELL NO! Ayaw niya ng commitment. More like she's afraid of falling in love and  get's broken hearted. 

"Maybe I could sign up in sperm bank and look for a donor there? Someone's who's not crazy or whatever.."

Or maybe have sex with this gorgeous man. I'm sure he's smart, pwede yun manahin ng anak niya, he has gorgeous eyes and doesn't look like a criminal.. Not bad for her baby daddy..

"Come on, Blaire wag kang makulit just stay here atleast 3 days para maka siguro akong okay ka na.." Pangungulit sakaniya ng binatana

"Seriously Woods, I'm okay. I feel better now. Wala akong malalang sakit for you to worry that much. Well unless you're not healthy and nahawa ako.." She joked while packing her bag, she's been in his house for 2 days now

Blaze rolled his eyes at humilig sa hamba ng pintuan "Baby, I'm clean and i have proof. SO even if I came inside you that's okay.."

Napailing na lang ang dalaga at kapag kuwan ay na realize nito ang sinabi at tumigil sa pag iimpake..

"What did you just say?" Nilingon niya si Blaze habang titig na titig siya dito

"Uh, that I'm healthy?" Nakakunot nuong sagot niya sa dalaga

"No, not that.. The other one Blaze."

"That I came inside you?" Takang tanong niya

"You.. did? You..we.." She can't finish her sentence.. because it means there's a possibility that she became pregnant sooner with his child

"Yes Blaire, I didn't use protection and I came inside you. Why do you look so shocked and bothered?" Naiinis na tanong niya kay Blaire

"Why do i looked bothered? Are you insane? We just met Blaze! You could have impregnated me!" Hysterical niyang sabi sa lalaki. 

She needs to get pregnant but this is too soon! She doesn't know about him and vice versa. For goodness sake!

"And so? As far as I could remember, you asked me if I could help you with that at the bar." Kalmado nitong paalala sakaniya

"Jesus, this so mess up.." She murmured at binilisan ang pag iimpake

"I have to go. Thanks for everything tho." She quickly grabbed her bag and hurried at the front door without glancing back..

"Blaire..wait--" Hindi na niya nilingon si Blaze at tuloy tuloy siyang lumabas. Good thing she insisted to get her car from the apartment and dalhin sa bahay ng lalaki.

Blaire sighed habang naalala niya ang nangyari 3 days ago. And after that hindi na nagpakita sakaniya nag lalaki. Guys will be guys.

"I'm sure I taste better than your pen baby.." Napatalon siya sa kinauupuan ng biglang may mag salita sa gilid niya.

Speaking of the hot devil.. Inirapan niya lang ito at nagpa tuloy sa pag tingin sa labas. Hindi na siya nagulat ng umupo ang lalaki sa katapat niyang upuan at sumimsim ng hawak nitong kape.

"I love this weather. Very warm and relaxed." He said after a few minutes

"What are you thinking Blaire?" He asked at even put his hand under his chin while staring at her. Sa sobrang lapit nito ay, naaamoy niya ang panlalaki nitong pabango. Parang ang sarap amoy amuyin ng leeg nito.

She cleared her throat at umatras para sumandal sakanyang upuan.. "Uhmm, you know just some stuff.."

"Nahhh ahhh, naka kunot yang nuo mo meaning youre thinking deeply.." Giit ng lalaki

Napaka gwapo pa din nito sa simpleng suot na gray vneck shirt, nakatuping coat at black pants.

"I'm nearly graduating and this is not good.." Sagot niya sa lalaki habang naka tingin pa din sa labas ng coffee shop. Walang masyadong tao sa labas dahil it's office hours. Just people passing by, with their coffee and ready for their day.

"Huh? Isn't it a good sign? You're graduating already." Naguguluhang tanong sakanya ni Blaze

"I'm thinking of signing up and getting sperm in sperm bank.."

"Excuse me?" Tinignan siya ng lalaki na para bang nababaliw na ito sakaniyang sinasabi

"My dad is not feeling well already, he has cancer and he didn't know that I already knew. I'm so mad why he keeps on asking me to give him a grandchild this soon.." He's still silent and listening.

I hold my cup of coffee and continue.. "Then the day we met at the bar, my ninong who is his bestfriend and personal doctor called me and tell me the truth. It's been a month since they found out. He doesn't want to undergo any surgery or medicine. And advised me, that maybe just maybe, if I give his last request he will fight for his life.."

I started shaking my head and laughing while there are tears in my eyes. I feel like I'm acting crazy infront of him. Pinahid ko ang mga luha ko at tumingin sakaniya with a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry for that drama, I just felt like he gave me his life and it's my choice if I want him to live or die. I didn't know I'll broke down like that.. Anyway,  baka may lakad--.."

"Don't ever think about the sperm bank again.." May diin na salita niya habang nakatitig sakin

"But that's the--"

"No, I said no Blaire!" Medyo napataas ang boses niyang tugon

"I know I sounded crazy because of that, but it's my dad's life and--" Giit ko sakaniya

"I'LL DO IT! DAMN IT." He leans over me "I'll fucking do it. I'm here. If you need a sperm donor, I'm here. Use me."

Napakurap kurap ako sakaniya habang titig na titig sakaniya. How can a stranger agree to this kind of situation.

"You..Why? What?" Naguguluhan kong tanong sakaniya

"Come on.." 

Yun lang ang sinabi niya at tumayo na, he started fixing my things and next thing I knew he's holding my hand and guiding me to his porsche..

___________________

EXCITED NA BA KAYO SA MANGYAYARI? HAHAHA AKO DIN EXCITED NA!! HOLD ON GUYS, GAGAWIN KO NA NEXT CHAPTER. ;)

-ANNEbishosa