Facing Off Duncan

*Hiro, Baymax & Gwen Went Inside Of The Duman's Keep*
Gwen:you scared?
Hiro:no but Shh!
Baymax:Shh! *Copies Hiro's Hand Signal*
Gwen:oh good me neither because that the fire element duman is properly asleep and why would i be *Spots a Dead Knight With a Purple And Red Armor

*Hiro, Baymax & Gwen Went Inside Of The Duman's Keep*Gwen:you scared?Hiro:no but Shh!Baymax:Shh! *Copies Hiro's Hand Signal*Gwen:oh good me neither because that the fire element duman is properly asleep and why would i be *Spots a Dead Knight With...

*
Hiro:gwen, two things okay
*Gwen Was Wearing The Helmet But It Was Hiro's Head Size So It Looked More Of An Hat To Her*
Hiro:Shut. Up. Now Go Over There And See If You And Baymax Can Find Any Stairs *Takes The Helmet And Puts It On Since It Was His Head Size*
Baymax:Stairs?
Gwen:I Thought That We Were Supposed To Be Looking For The Princess?
Hiro:*Puts On The Armor That Was His Size* The Princess Will Be Up The Stairs In The Highest Room Of The Tallest Tower
Gwen:What Makes You Think That She'll Be There?
Hiro:I Read It In The Book Once *Puts On The Youngest Knight's Helmet On And It Fits Him*
Gwen:Okay, You Look For The Fire Element Duman Girl, I'll Look For The Stairs With Baymax
*Gwen & Baymax Went To The Different Directions*
Gwen:Yeah As If There Was a Young Knight Once, He Isn't Alive Now, I Am The Master Of Each Stairs Ha!
*Somebody Was Sleeping*
Hiro:*Getting His Metal Gauntlet On And Spots The Tower* Huh?, At Least We Know Where The Duman Princess Is, But Where's The?--
Gwen:FIRE ELEMENT DUMAN!
*The Fire Element Duman Has Woken Up And Was Very Angry At Gwen & Hiro*
Fire Element Duman Girl:DUMAN KNIGHTS!
Gwen:Ah! *Runs Away From Her*
*The Fire Element Duman Was Chasing Gwen Since She Was a "Knight"*
Gwen:Ah! *Gets Cornered By The Fire Element Duman Girl*
Fire Element Duman Girl:*Getting Ready To Kill Gwen But Felt Some Forcefield On Her Legs*
*The Fire Element Duman Girl Then Looked Down Since She Was Flying And Saw Hiro Using His Metal Gauntlet At Her

*Hiro:Gotcha!Fire Element Duman Girl:JEFF CUTIE?!, HOW?!?! I MURDERED YOU!Hiro:Huh?Fire Element Duman Girl:I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER *Uses Her Force Flying Powers To Make "Jeff Cutie" Fly Away*Hiro:Ah!, Whoa! Whoa! Ah! *Crashes Into Princess Zoey's...

*
Hiro:Gotcha!
Fire Element Duman Girl:JEFF CUTIE?!, HOW?!?! I MURDERED YOU!
Hiro:Huh?
Fire Element Duman Girl:I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER *Uses Her Force Flying Powers To Make "Jeff Cutie" Fly Away*
Hiro:Ah!, Whoa! Whoa! Ah! *Crashes Into Princess Zoey's Bedroom*
Baymax:Hiro! *Gets "Drained" Away By The Fire Element Duman Girl Thus Ending His Life*
Gwen:BAYMAX!
Fire Element Duman Girl:Relax I Have His Slot Card Still *Shows Gwen That She Just Melted Baymax's Body To Get His Memory Card*
Gwen:*Snatches Baymax's Slot Card From The Fire Element Duman Girl* Ah! *Continued To Run Away*
Fire Element Duman Girl:HEY!
*Gwen Went To The Bridge Thingy And Ran To The Bridge Thingy*
Fire Element Duman Girl:*Uses Her Fire To Stopped Gwen From Escaping With Baymax's Slot Card*
Gwen:Ah! *Tries To Go The Other Way But The Fire Element Duman Girl Got That Broken As Well*
Fire Element Duman Girl:Now Hand The Card Over, It's Finders Keepers Rule After All
Gwen:*Thinks Then Threw The Card To Where The Fire Element Duman Girl Cannot Get To Due To That Area Is Where Non-Dumans Go Which Was Princess Zoey's Tower And She Feels That Hiro Had Caught It*
Fire Element Duman Girl:NO!, YOU MUST DIE NOW!
Gwen:Ah! You Have Sharp Teeth!
Fire Element Duman Girl:HEY!
Gwen:I Mean White Sparkling Sharp Teeth, I Mean You Must Have Already Heard This From You're Victims But You're Hair Is Really Neat And Could I Tell a Hint Of Minty Freshness, And Do You Know What Else That You're *Saw That The Fire Element Duman Girl Was Actually a Fire Element Duman Boy* a Boy Fire Element Duman Oh I Mean Of Course You Are a Boy Fire Element Duman Because The Way You Bleach, And What's Wrong You Got Something In You're Eye?
*The Fire Element Duman Boy Blows An Heart Symbol Around Gwen ❤*
Gwen:Ew, Whoa! Oh Man I Would Like To Stay And Talk With You, Fire Element Duman
Duncan:The Name's Duncan, Sweet Goth
Gwen:Oh Uh, Excuse Me Ahem *Fake Coughs* HIRO, FIX BAYMAX!
Duncan:*Uses His Force Powers To Make Gwen Fly* Come On, Sweetheart Let's See If Love Can Make Those Duman Powers Out
Gwen:Ah!, No HIRO, HIRO, HIRO, Hiro Hamada!

Part 9 Ended.