Chapter 2: Things are worse

💛💛💛

So basically this is my second chapter.

'SMILES'

"Alex?"

"Surprise, Hello Kitty."

"Not funny, how'd you get my number?"

"Your brother. I stole his phone for a couple of days."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Come outside."

"Outside where?"

"God, Anna, you ask way too many questions."

I turn to Frankie and Lenny, "I'll be right back." And then I run downstairs to the door.

"Took you long enough." He adjusted his hair.

God he is hot.

"What did you come here for?" I glare at him, trying not to make it obvious that I'm checking him out.

"Can you do a favor for me." What? Alex Carter wants me to do something for him? "How 'bout no." I answer. "Come on, Hello Kitty, please." He pouted.

His pout is so sexy.

"Fine. But not today, just tell me what to do."

"I need you to be my girlfriend in front of my dad. You're the only sensible one in class and all that bullshit. So will you? It's just for one day."

Woah, woah, woah

That's his massive favor to ask me?

"Why, me? Why can't you go to Frankie? Or Lenny? Or how about Lucia?"

He sighed. "Because I want to make a good impression in front of my dad. I haven't seen him in 12 years."

Who knew?

"Okay. When is it?" I give in. it might actually be fun.

"Next weekend. You free?"

"Yep." Popping the 'P'

He smiled his killer smile to me.

"I'll call you."

💄💄💄

"You want me to what? Mom, I cant. I have plans next Saturday."

"I don't know what shit plans you have next Saturday but you better ditch them. Aunt Vanessa is having a baby, and we need to travel at least an hour to visit their house. Don't you love babies, Anna. You've always said you do." She gushed. "Mom, I told you I cant. I have plans." "What plans honey? Tell me and I'll let you off." I can hear the thump of the staircase as Cam smoothly walks past us to the dining table. "Anna has plans? Finally. It's about time she did. She's never dated before. Who is it with?"

Oh, god, I can't tell them I've got a 'date' with Alex Carter because they will both strangle me until I wont be able to breathe ever again. So instead of that I say,

"I've got plans with Frankie, you know, her mom's friend is getting married."

What are you doing Anna, they aren't having a wedding. "You're ditching your own aunt's baby for your friend's mom's wedding? What sick joke is that?"

I feel Cam smirk in front of me.

My chin is held low, I tense up.

"Mom, she's lying. Can't you see her tense up?"

"Why are you even trying to force it out of me anyways. It's not like I'm doing a bad thing. I've just got a date with Alex next Saturday." I almost yell. When I said 'date' I raise my two index fingers exaggerating the word.