Chapter 1: Detention and quarrels

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Hi! i'm excited writing this story actually. it's my first time so please, dont judge. i just hope you guys enjoy. For those of you who dont know, this story is totally PG-13-ish and i suggest if you are 15 or above you should read. heehee. Thank you to everyone who bothered to read this first chapter, it must suck shit. I dont swear alot, i'm a good person. jk. anyways, happpppy reading my first chapter of Badboy and Anna Cavannagh!

∞∞∞

Chapter 1: Detention and quarrels.

"Annnnnnaaaa" growled a voice beside me. I rolled over to the side of my bed. "Anna! Get up you lazy cow. You need to drive us to school dont forget."

Thud.

I rub my head before facing him. "What the hell?"

"lil' sis, your alarm clock is too stupid to wake you up. Plus it's my football practice today and i cant keep waiting for you to take your time. In fact, there's no time to waste."

I sigh. Why why why did i make the promise to drive my dear brother here and there.

"Get out of my room Cam, didnt you read the door?" I yell.

"Your door says 'keep out little children' am i a child to you?"

"yes. now out."

He slammed the door and i made my way to the bathroom.

I screamed.

I'm a crap mess. look at my hair. well, there's no one around to look so i guess i'd better clean it up.

sigh.

My name is Anna Bambi Cavannagh. I'm an 11th grader and I go to Tucson high in Arizona. That's my brother Cam. There is one thing to describe him. He's hot. And he's everything a girl wishes for. But I'm not. And, he's my brother. I'm not hot, he's hot, damn, he's hot. Even I would have a crush on him if I wasn't his sister. Everything is about him, and surprisingly, I'm not like him, I wasn't born like him. That sucks. He's got blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, abs, and a totally good figure. I have dark hair and blue eyes.

As I make my way downstairs for breakfast, I see dad arguing with Cam.

"Don't talk to me like that Cameron. You can't keep getting drunk and going to parties."

"Dad, I'm 18, dad, It's Josh's party, you know Josh, that crazy weird dude that came over for thanksgiving once. Yeah, it's his party."

They kept arguing until my dad finally gave in.

"Alright. But you'd better behave properly there. No drugs, nudity or anything like that, I'm not stupid I can see what you've been doing the minute you get home, and when you have, you will be punished." He finished off. My brother spread a wide grin across his face and nodded. I rolled my eyes. Those are the party rules that Cam never listens to. He doesn't give a poop about any of that poop.

"Come on sis, let's get to school." He grin still plastered on his face.

I nod and we head to the car. I'm driving. I'm always the one driving and it sucks.

"Why are you so happy? Another girl you banged last night?" I asked as I switched the key into the car.

"Just drive, bambs."

And then It quiet all the way to school.

∞∞∞

"ANNNNNNNNA!" squealed a voice belonging to some one.

I turn around.

"Oh, hey Lenny."

"Did you get my text?"