Playboy • Jaehyun

Member: Jaehyun
Type:Romance/fluff??
Words:1070

Y/N p.o.v

Today is my first day of high school I am so excited I woke up from my sleep and went to the washroom to take a quick bath.After i finish taking a bath i wore my new uniform and went downstairs to be greeted by my mom "Good morning sweetie,i made you a breakfast,eat it and go to school okay..." she said "sure,mom". I finished eating and brush my teeth "I'll be going now bye mom""okay be careful on your way okay" she said and i went to school happily.

After about 15 minutes of walking I finally reach the school,I have so many thoughts "will the students there be kind?will they like me? What if i found my lover??" but i strugged it off and went to the office to report myself.

   After some time my class teacher lead me to our classroom and call me in and i went inside and the teacher​ told the students to take care of me and they shouted "Yes teacher" The teacher told me to sit in an empty seat beside one boy who smirk eavily at me.All eyes are on me and some of them give me a dead glare and disgust look.I strugged it off and went to sit beside him" Hey sweetie nice to meet you I am Jung Yoonoh but you can call me Jaehyun" he said still smirking

Jaehyun p.o.v

I went to school still boring as always all girls surrounded me on the way to my class.Minutes later the teacher came with a girl.I guess i have another girl to play with.The next good thing is that she sit beside me "Hi sweetie nice to meet you I am Jung Yoonoh but you can call me Jaehyun" I said with a smirk I know she's shock and angry i can tell through her face" What!!!How dare you call me sweetie " she said and hit my head "Cuz you are gonna be my sweetie anyway" i said still with a smirk

    "Whatever" she answered she look already annoyed.This girl is not gonna be easy if it's another she'll cling onto me by now....But watch girl I'll make you fall for me.

Y/N p.o.v

After we have 4 classes it's finally time for lunch we went to the cafeteria..Oh yes i make 2 new friends they are kind and sweet I 'm so glad i am going to have a friends like them.As we take our seat my annoying seatmate Jung Jaehyun and his friends decide to sit with us.

   I tried to stand up and walk away but (y/f/n)(your friend name) grab my wrist and pulled me down " We are so lucky to sit with NCT " she whispered to my ear " what's so good about NCT?" I asked " well they are our school sweetheart but they don't eat with anyone else,we are the first one to eat with them " she said seeing them so happy made me happy so i agreed to sit with them.While we are eating Jung Jaehyun decide to annoy and tease me so i slap his hand that is on my haed and walked away angrily.

3rd person's p.o.v

Y/N and Jaehyun were still seatmates this past 5 months,Jaehyun still annoy her since Jaehyun always follow Y/N almost everywhere they got a lot more close than before,all the students also found it strange that Jaehyun always follows Y/N since Jaehyun never play with a girl not more than a week.

And Y/N slowly realise that she fall for Jaehyun but she doesn't want to admit that cuz you know Jaehyun is the school playboy,she's afraid that she's not going to be able to talk to him again if she confessed, after dating y/n for a week he will probably ran to another girl as soon as they broke up and y/n doesn't want that.

On the other hand Jaehyun also felt that he really fell in love with y/n he doesn't have this feelings in a long time he doesn't felt happy dating and making out with loads of girls like before he's extremely happy and excited when it comes to y/n but, if he confess his feelings to y/n he doesn't know what will happen will y/n like him back or she'll reject his feelings.Little did they know that they like each other....anyway Jaehyun gathered all his courage to confess to y/n weather​ if she will reject or accept his feeling he'll gonna confess to y/n today.

Jaehyun p.o.v

I called y/n to the school garden and soon enough she arrived " What do you want now" she said coldly " I have something to tell you " i said nervous my voice cracked "Why your voice cracked are you sick" she asked a little bit worried " No...It's not like that" "okay then what do you want to tell me?" she asked and i felt more nervous than before " Well..First of all i want to say sorry gor the past 5 months if me annoying you...Actually that was because i started to have a feelings for you..I know i am the school playboy but please....believe me this time i think i am not only like you i love you....I understand if you don't have the same​ feeling -"" I love you too, dummy" she said smiling happily which surprise me "What?!!you love me too"I asked shouting excitedly "yes,you dummy I love you too""so this means we are official?"i asked hoping she'll say yes "Of course yes but promise mr that you'll never leave me for another girl"" okay i promise i love you and forever my girlfriend" i said and kissed her lips she's shock soon enough she kissed back it was so passionate and her are soft and sweet after about 2 minutes we pulled away and peck her forehead and she smiled.

3rd person's p.o.v

Y/N and Jaehyun are now married after for 6 years of dating and they had 1 year and six months old son,Jaehyun is a sweet and caring husband Jaehyun never fail on taking care of his family and they are planning to have another child and have a happy family ever after.

Another chapter...Please guys keep supporting me and please do follow me

🌸Vote🌸Comment🌸