Goodbye • Jaemin

Member: Jaemin
Type: Sad
Words:2358

3rd person pov

   Y/n and jaemin had been married for almost 4 years and they love each other so much and also Jaemin is a loving and caring husband but they still doesn't have a child.

   Lately these past few weeks Jemin was so busy with their comebacks and he reunite with his childhood friend Sana(no offence)

   He always spends tjime with her and not with his wife y/n.Whenever y/n asked him to go out with her or have adate with her he always make excuses just to avoid y/n.

   And at girdt he only came home once a week then once a month and then once in 2 months,months turns into many months....They rarely talk to each other and y/n was so hurt and confused at the same time.

   She always think about if he still love her or not but she is so much in love that she bear all the pain and lonliness so that she could be with his love at the end.

   But as time goes on Jaemin become more distant and distant he rarely comes home and when he came home also he came just to take the things that he needed.

   He doesn't evev eat the foods that y/n cook excitedly since she gonna meet his husband after long time.

   Even when y/n text him also he replied after about 7- 1 hours with an short answer, when y/n cooks his favourite foods on his birthday and surprise him in their practice room.

   Jaemin was not too happy to see her but he ate a little bit of it and making excuses that he need to practice witn Sana.

   One night Jaemin came home pretty drunk so y/n and Jaemin had sex.Y/n knew taht if Jemin was not drunk then they would not have sex maybe that will be the last for y/n.

   The next morning Jaemin was not there,no letter or text he just left. After about three weeks y/n foun out that she was pregnant bit she doesn't have the courage to tell Jaemin.

   She knows...she knows very well that he would not want but she is willing to do anything for her baby.

   So she text Jaemin and tell him to come home so that she can tell him, he didn't reply it so she decided to call him but he did not answer it either.

   So she decided to see him in their company and tell him face to face, she was scared that he will leave her but it is now or never and it seems like Jaemin don't love her anymore.

   When she reach their company he's not there,the other members says that he go out on a date with Sana,with a sad face and disappointment she went home again.

   After taht she always search time to tell Jaemin that she's pregnant but he's alwasy busy with his work or should we say Sana?.

   When it came their 4th anniversary, Jaemin promise that he will come home and spends time with y/n.

  Y/n thought that it will be a great chance to tell him that he's pregnant and she does her best in decorating thre house and mke lots of foods and buy expensive shoe for Jaemin since he loves shoes.

   But what happen...Jaemin doesn't show up because guess what...? Because Sana needs a shoulder to cry on.

   That's when y/n gave up,gave up on their relationship Jaemin also missed their anniversary last year also.

   Y/n take care of some important documents and papers for their devorce paper,she already signed the paper and it only need to be signed by Jaemin and submit it to the court.