Too late • Doyoung

Member:Doyoung
Type:Sad/angst
Words:763

Y/N p.o.v.

My boyfriend ex girlfriend aka my best friend b/f/n (best friend name).....Yes she knew that i date his ex boyfriend she was okay with it and very supportive as long as i am happy

But i am not sure if doyoung still have feelings for her..And these days he hang out with b/f/n more than me his girlfriend.

I got a call and i look at the caller id and it's b/f/n I quickly tap the green button "hello is this ms.y/n"she asked"yes i am but how can you have b/f/n phone""ah...miss b/f/n collapsed at the subway.....She had a heart cancer and she only have one month to live can you cone to ______ hospital" she told me and i start to panic i quickly called doyoung and i am a bit jealous because he sound so worried and concerned.

When i reach the hospital i quickly ran to the counter and asked the nurse where b/f/n room is and when i reach her room i was shocked to see Doyoung and b/f/n kissing.I cant hold my anger so i walked in and "Kim Doyoung how can you do this to me...I thought you already moved on....." y-y/n i am sorry " being the stubborn and savage person i am "you know doyoung b/f /n is going to die in 1 month" i said "Y/N SHUT UP YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY THAT"he yelled at me "but its tru-" before i finish my sentence he slapped me...Doyoung slapped me in my cheeks it really hurt my own boyfriend slap me because i said the truth....And then again doyoung " Get out right now we don't  want to see your face" he said i faked a smile and said "b/f/n i am sorry i say that to you...You know how stubborn and savage u am...I wish you two a happy life....I am sorry to interrupt you guys " i saud and left the room crying.

Doyoung's p.o.v

5 hours left and in one month i am gonna lost my love I love y/n too but b/f/n is different.The doctor came in and "miss b/f/n and mr doyoung i have a good news for you....Someone donate you their heart " we were so happy i held her hand and kissed it "but who donate it " i asked the doctor "the donate don't want you to know"he said and left the room.

3 hours after the surgery

"Babe you are awake thank god and you are alive" "i know right" just then the doctor came in and "miss b/f/n how was your feeling "good doctor thank you so much" "okay well then thus is for you two "he saud and give me an envelope and left the room.I open the envelope.

Dear b/f/n and doyoung

Hey guys it's me y/n.First of all i hope you live a happy life ever after and had a children.Yes it's me i donate my heart,what's the point​ on living when i had a brain cancer stage 4??Nothing can change so I give you my heart take good care of it okay..I know you love each other it hurt but if you two are gonna happy then i am happy.....And before u die a got slapped by my beloved boyfriend!! What a great gift!And for you kim doyoung i love you so much... that 1 year of us dating was the best moment of my life....I dreamt of growing old with you and having a big happy family...I dont know if you feel the same and really love me or if you are happy when we were together but all i know is you make me live happily....Okay now time to go that's all i can say..I love you guys so much LIVE A HAPPY LIFE......GOOD BYE.

                                             💚Y/N💚

I read the letter and tears streaming down my cheeks i felt so guilty I slap her on her last time.T cant forgive myself

Now  I am at y/n grave crying my eyes out i regret saying hurtful things to her,i regret cheating on her, i regret for​ not treating her well...But now it's TOO LATE for that I AM SORRY Y/N AND I LOVE YOU.

🌸Okay surprise chapter i update this coz i don't think i can update this week...Sorry for my grammar mistake🌸

🌸Vote 🌸Comment🌸