Shina (Shinso/Mina)

Mina tied the laces on her skates and grinned. She broke her last pair after she ran over kirishima's foot, and he had turned on his quirk. She stood up, her legs a little wobbly, but she was able to stay standing.

She took a deep breath, then Screamed as loud as she could.

"WOOHOO!"

Shinso looked up from his phone when he heard a female's voice scream.

"What was that?" He whispered. His answer was painfully answered when the pink-skinned girl ran into him.

"Ouch! I coulda dropped my croissant! Oh sorry Shinso."

"Could have dropped- what?"

"You don't know that vine?" Shinso gave her a blank stare.

"Hurricane tortilla? Yeet? Two Bros? Road work ahead?!" He shook his head.

"Nope, sorry." Mina gasped. She put her hand to her chest, almost falling backwards.

"I can not accept this!" She pronounced. "Here, I'll give you my number, meet me after school and I'll teach you." He handed Mina his phone and she typed in her number.

Mina gave him the phone back and began to skate off.

"Oh hey, and about that skating. YOU BETTER STOP!" Mina's dark eyes widened with joy. She looked back and noticed Shinso was gone.

She pulled out her phone and went to speed dial.

"Toruu! I think I just found my soul mate!":