•Chapter 1•

My lucky charm is just making fun of me at this point. Ladybug thought as she questioned the magical item her special power gave her.

Her train of thought was interrupted by chat flying passed her at a fast pace. He slammed into the wall and groaned standing up.

Ladybug rushed over to him. "Are you okay kitty?"

Chat shook of his little impact dizziness and replied with a smirk, "Of course buggaboo. It will take more than a stupid akuma to take this chat down. (Notices the object in her hand.) I think we will need a bigger nightlight than that to scare off this nightmare."

Ladybug rolled her eyes. Chat wasn't sure to what she was referring, but he didn't care, because there was a smile tugging at the ends of her lips.

"Just go distract the akuma while I figure this out." Chat nodded in conformation and went off to fight it again.

"Ready for round two, bugface." Chat exclaimed, coming into a fighting stance. The akuma turned to him.
It was silent. It raised its hands and his minions attacked him. "Hey, what happened to fighting with honour."

"That chat doesn't know when to stop, does he?" Ladybug muttered to herself. A smile present on her features. She stared down at the lightbulb in her hands once more. She then looked at her surroundings.

Nothing lit up. "That's it. My kitty needs my help. I'm not going to stand around any longer questioning my powers and what they're there for."
Ladybug stated and jumped into action. They fought of the minions as best they could, but there was just too many. "We are outnumbered and I don't want to hurt them. You know, being civilians and all." Chat said. "I know. And we need to get to the akumas' book. That is sure to be the akumatised object. We need to distract these guys first, if we want any chance at success." Ladybug said.

"Give up your miraculouses. My little moths will destroy you."

How to distract a 'moth'. Ladybug resisted the urge to face palm herself. Duh.

Ladybug looked and saw a lamp shop that lit up with black and red spots. She ran to it and put on all the lamps. It wasn't working. She looked around frantically. She noticed one lamp not on. It didn't have a bulb. She took her lucky charm and put it in.
_________________________________________

A few minutes later the akuma was released and purified into a white butterfly. "Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous ladybug!"

The duo walked towards each other and did their signature fist pump.

"Pound it!" They then ran off in different directions to detransform.

Marinette ran to her desk right after she detransformed on her rooftop and slipped into her room. "Chat will be here at any moment. I promised to give him freshly baked macaroons. I don't have any. Tikki help me." A knock on her trapdoor that led to the roof cut off Tikkis' response.

"Hide Tikki." Marinette whispered. She opened the door and chat jumped through it to land gracefully on the bed. "A wonderful day, isn't it princess. The best part is certainly the view. Especially now." Chat said with a grin.

Marinette rolled her eyes playfully at his attempts at flirting. "Are you done?" "Meouch prrrincess. I'm only saying you are beautiful. Can't I say that to my girlfriend." The words rolling of his tongue effortlessly.

Marinette hummed in response. Chat placed her on his lap and pecked her on the lips. He did it a few times. After a while it got more heated. His hands tracing circles on her hips. Her hands at the back of his neck, playing with the baby hair at the ends.

Chat pulled away. Marinette let out a disappointed whine. "Don't worry Mari. We'll get back to that, but first. Where are the macaroons you promised me?"

"Huh, I don't remember saying that. What are macaroons, anyway? It's a funny word. Ma-ca-roooons."

"You forgot, didn't you?" Chat asked with a knowing smile. Marinette dropped her head in shame.

Chat tilted her head upwards to meet his eyes. "Don't worry princess. I'm sure you will be able to make it up to me."

Marinette looked at him with a mischievous smile. Chat knew that either something very good or very bad is about to happen.

Let's hope for the former.

The chats' thought were interrupted by the girl pressing him down so that his back hits the bed.

"What do you have in mind, kitty?" Marinette asks, tracing circles on his leather covered chest.

Chat flipped their positions so that he was towering her instead. "I have a few ideas." Chat produced a mischievous grin.

Marinette put on an innocent expression. "Then what are you waiting for?"

His only reply was a smirk. He dived for her lips. The teens were passionately kissing. A few moans escaping here and there.

Chat bit her lower lip. Silently asking permission to enter. She obliged and he explored her mouth.

He slowly lifted her shirt. She didn't notice his actions until her shirt passed her head.

His mouth then trailed scorching kisses down the side of her neck. She let out a moan when he bit down hard. Effectively forming a hickey.

The girl didn't care about the noise she made. Her parents were currently in the bakery. Too busy helping customers to hear her sounds.

He simultaneously led his hands to her breasts. Marinette gasped at the sudden action. Her fingers tangling in the bedsheets.

He unclasped her bra. No sooner than the garment being off, he latched his hands to her breasts and massages them. He rubs his thumbs over her hardened nipples.

He gave her a once over. Examining her newfound hickeys. He smiled down at her. Even in her state, she was the most gorgeous being alive.

Chat attached his mouth to her left nipple and massages her right. Switching between them.

His free hand undid her pants. When they were off, he left wet kisses down her stomach towards her panties. He gave a quick peck on the front of the undergarments.

Marinette fluttered her previously closed eyes open to see him lick her panties from the bottom going up. When he reached the top, his teeth latched onto the hem and pulled it down. She shut her eyes as the warm sensation built up in her core.

He didn't go any further. "I-it is rude to stop in the middle of it."

"Who said anything about stopping?" He said and unzipped his suit to reveal his six pack. Chat took it off and was left in only his mask and faux chat ears.

They went back to kissing. Their lips melting together in an unspoken dance of romance.

Chat slid himself inside of her and
whispered, "Did you remember the pills?" She nodded and he began albeit slowly, thrusting. The pace picked up after he found her sweet spot. Eliciting moans and pleased whimpers from his princess.

He thrived in the sounds she produced. It only fueled him to go faster and faster. Their climaxes went straight through them both. Shacking them to the core.

After pulling out, chat pulled the covers over them and she fell asleep in his arms.

"Love you, princess."
"Love you too, kitty chat."

The sleep that followed was in bliss.