Chapter 2: Drunks in a Forest.

Chapter 2: Drunks in a Forest. 

{Jordan}

{Day One in Aera}

I smiled and watched Martyn pet the tree kangaroo, but where is everyone else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“God. I can’t believe this has happened again.” I said.

“I know the feeling, everything was going so well.” Martyn replied.

“So, what are you going to name your tree kangaroo?” I asked, trying to pass the time.

Martyn chuckled. “He already has a name, he told me himself, it’s Rifu.”

“Nice to meet you Rifu.” I said, “So where to next?”

“I don’t know to be honest.  I say we try to find the nearest town. Since this is a role playing type game, there has to be a beginner’s town somewhere around here. This looks like a spawning area for new players, so there should be a town somewhere.” Martyn explained.  I nodded, shocked a bit that he knew this much.

“You have no clue how lucky I am to have you as my partner.  Honestly, if I was on my own, I’d probably just be sitting here attempting to figure out what my stick does.”

“Stick? That isn’t no stick you fool! That my good friend, is probably a wand. Because baised on your gear, you look like a type of sorcerer. “

“So, magicy stuff?”

“Magic stuff my good friend.” 

“Cool.”

“Hello? Hello adventures! Welcome to the world of Aera!” A happy voice called out, well two. But they were so in sync it sounded like one.  Two blue blobs came out of the forest on the edge of the clearing and floated towards us. I backed up a bit, unsure of what to do.

“The hell?” Martyn questioned.

“We are the Flori and we will be your guides on your adventures!” The two things said at once.

“Um.” I mumbled.

“Welcome CSparkles to Aeria! I am your personal flori and will aid you in any way that I can. Your partner, Littlewood has begun to communicate with his own flori! Our conversations can only be heard by each other, so don’t worry about talking to me out in public!” The one closest to me said, the other disappeared from view.

“Okay?” I responded, not sure what to say in this situation.  I honestly didn’t know what to do and just wanted to be reunited with my friends as quickly as possible. So I decided I might as well listen to this flori thing.

“You are to partner up with people such as Littlewood here and begin your journey.  In Aeria, young adventures can do what they please! May it be capturing monsters, slaying them, or doing quests for villagers, anything is possible.”

“Okay, then what are we supposed to do?” I asked. “Where are our friends?”

“I’m not sure I can tell you this. But I am sure-“The flori randomly stopped talking. Its bright blue colour turned into a deep red.

“Uh, flori? Where did you go?”

“Oh, am I interrupting something? I just thought you would like to know who is doing this to you. Bringing you into Minecraft, and into Pokemon. Aren’t you just dying to figure out who did this to you and your friends?” This voice was deeper. Not sounding like the flori at all.