A/N

Welcome everyone to my new book.

Just a few words:

- I honestly do not know how long this book will be. Short or long. We will see.

- I'm unsure if I will make it series, showing how the others get together. 

Let me know what you think about that after you read a bit.

-I'm sorry also but you will not know how B and they heartbreaker became friends. At least not yet. If you guys do think this should go into a series then it be added at the end of this book. Kind of like an epilogue or prologue for Bs book.

You will find out the age they met and how long be together and all that but you will not know how they met as that is part of B's past and won't be mention for a while.

- If you think it should just be this book, then I will do a flashback at the end of the book of how they met.

Want to take a guess on how they met?

- You do not know what the Heart Breaker looks like for a bit. Or even know her name.

I'm Sorry but I'm just not jumping in with a: 'Hi my name is ____ and I have: hair, eye color, and my family and friends are... etc.

No offence to anyone that writes like that, I just want this to be more realistic. 

As we do not describe ourselves when we meet people, or spill everything out about our self and our life to them.

- This book starts off bit slow, as you get to know the characters a bit.

-They are not pictures for description.

- You will find out all as the story progresses 

- This book does cuss. Like a lot. Kind of like I do.
Mature language!
You've been warned.

- There will be mature (sexual) content. 
You've been warned.
Look at the tags so you know what you are getting into.

- Please let me know if you notice any mistakes. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes.

-------------------------

Please do not steal my book.
Get inspired? Awesome.
Just do not take the story.
All rights are to myself.
Thank you.

-------------------------

Well, I hope you enjoy the book babes.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed it.

-Victoria Mae 💋