|| 4 ||

Hearing a car pull up, I lift my head of Rys shoulder.

"About damn time! What took you so long grandma."

Jess looks over and gives me that look. You know the 'fuck you bitch' look. Yeah, I pretty much get that from her all the time.

"Sorry, not all of us like to drive reckless," she says sarcastically. Which is like her first language.

"Yeah only because you got a speeding ticket!"

"Yes and like hell I'm risking getting another one thank you!" We all laugh at her. I was with her when that happened. 

We just got down shopping and she was freaking out about some damn tv show and not wanting to miss it. Some show based off a comic? Who knows, I don't watch that much tv. I usually like watching action/horror/thriller movies. I guess a new episode was coming out.

So there we were, 6:30 pm walking out of the mall. More like her dragging me, all because she didn't want to miss her show. Throwing our stuff in the trunk she starts the car and hits the gas. Flying down the street, all for a damn show.

Then of course we hear the sirens and you can see her face, half pissed and half freaked out. It was funny but it was not a time to laugh. Pulling over and stopping the car we wait for the police officer to come to her door.

"Ma'am, do you realized why I pulled you over?"

At that time I really wanted to be sarcastic. ' Nooo, I just thought you wanted my number.'

"Yes officer, I'm sorry for speeding."

"Is there some kind of emergency?"

I did not expect her to actually admit she was rushing for a show! But she did. And I laughed so hard. The officer, not so much. He was pissed. She evened up getting a couple demerit points taken off and a $200.00 speeding ticket along with a warning:
Do it again and your license will be suspended for 60 days along with another 2 demerit points taken off.

She never went over the speed limit again.

Jess sees me smiling and she knows I'm thinking about her being pulled over.     

Me and Ryker walk over to everyone, he moves towards Jess and leans in to talk to her. Maybe he likes Jess? That going to suck though.

No not because I'd be jealous. He would be. Jess is a polyamory. Meaning, she has multiple partners. And they all know about each other, and completely fine with it. 

That's Jess for you, the girl has guys chasing her. With her long wavy black hair that goes along perfect with her fair complexion and dark forest green eyes, her average height of 5'5 with a curvy body, and a big ass. It's no wonder all the guys love her. She didn't want to be tied down to just one. She she let them all know, if they are with her, she is not with just them, she is with others too and if they don't accept, then they can leave. I'm not sure how I see that going in the future. Will she continue to be in a polyamorous relationship or settled down with one man. Who knows with Jess though.

Either way, I'm wondering if Jess and Ry are going to get together. I would like to see how that goes, I start smiling about it while looking at them and then chuckle. Jess is a sarcastic bitch.
Ryker, he can be possessive with his girl, kind of like a caveman, 'Mine. My Women. No Touch' while carrying the women over his shoulders. I smile thinking of that. But he isn't like that with all of them. Only the ones he really likes and is interested in.

But seeing them both together. That would be funny to watch. Ryker would say something then Jess would probably smack him on the back of his head and bitch him out.

They see me starring at them while smiling and chuckling to myself. 

Rykers eyebrows draw together, wondering what I'm laughing about, and Jess, she looks at me like 'No! Whatever you are thinking, NO!' 

"You guys are so cute! I ship it!"

They jump away from each other.

"What the fuck?! Where the fuck did you get that from!" Ryker demands glaring at me.

"You admitted you liked someone and you walk up to Jess, of course I'm going to think its her you like! I would love to see how it plays out!"

He just glares at me and walks by and leans in and whispers in my ear and says,"your stupid."

Even though that is an insult, when he leaned on to whisper in my ear, I felt his breathe on my neck, making shivers run down my back. Damn he still effects me too much.

Wait! This guy has been calling me names all day.

"Asshole!" I yell to his back, and he keeps walking shaking his head at me but I'm not noticing that much as I'm starring at his fine ass.

I see Luke walk up beside me.

Now Luke. Luke is also one fine man. I would totally hit that, but I already made one friendship awkward for a bit, I wasn't about to do it again.

Luke is like the golden boy. Blonde hair, blue eyes, panty dropping smile. Sexy lean body with that nice tone of muscle. Can you tell I have fantasized about him too? I already feel my heart start beating a bit faster. Damn you Luke!

He smirks at me as he knows, of course he knows. The guy caught me spying on him. 

Embarrassment? Hell no, I was to damn horny. 

But then after when he told me he knew I was watching him, I was totally embarrassed. Every since then he has been totally testing my limits. I may actually jump him one day. 

I seriously wonder why I'm friends with the hot guys. Makes it so much harder. 

Him and Ryker will be the death of me. I swear it. 

Oh I guess it's not Jess, Ryker likes.
What did she see when spying on Luke?
Luke or Ryker?

Comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter (: 

-Victoria💋