|| 1 ||

"So Killer, you obviously broke Aaron heart, as your here instead of across the damn world. Shall I add his name to the book for another broken heart?"

Yes they call me Killer. You know... Killer of the hearts. I swear they are trying to make me sound worse than I am. But they agree with me. They had their hearts broken too, some more than others.

"Let us put our heads down for a moment of silence, in respect of Aaron's heart." Jess says trying to act seriously and we all laugh.

"Seriously B, I don't know why you actually keep a book with all the names of the guys, whos hearts I broken," rolling my eyes.

"What! It's entertainment to me."

We all just shake out head at her. What else do we expect from B.

"You like breaking hearts, I like keeping track, mostly for the memories. Some are just funny as hell."

"Your messed," I say laughing and she chuckles and shrugs her shoulders.

"Meh, I like to think I'm unique!" she says with a big smile showing off her straight white teeth.

"But I thought your dad calls you special," Ryker says smirking at her. 

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." B says glaring hard at Ryker.

All of us laugh at her, because her dad actually calls her special. And we totally agree with him. Because at times, B is kind of special.

Though she is clumsy, loud and can be totally hyper if she drinks coffee, no one can replace her. If she's not around, it effects everyone. The whole atmosphere is totally different. She just walks in and makes everything brighter. With her long golden hair. That is never neat. It's usually in a messy bun, like now.
I swear her hair has a mind of its own. It took me 3 hours just to straighten it. Then another hour to do it one more time before leaving.

Her eyes always shine when we are all together. That's one thing I love about her. Her eyes, they are so bright and blue. But when we leave school, they dim. 

She has a slim figure. She always looks good no matter what she is wearing. She could wear a trash bag and still look good. Today it's a white tee shirt dress with a long beige cardigan and knee high boots. I don't think I have ever seen her in short shorts like all other girls wear. No crop tops unless it's with high waist jeans or shorts. The girl is beautiful and can make you laugh like crazy.

"Everyone ready?" Ryker asks.

Everyone includes only my closest friends. You know, those ones that are always there. Sure you can have lots of friends but you always have 'those' friends. You can label them as best friends, but you might label them as your stalkers. Because they know your life too much. Like when the fuck your taking a nap.

You don't even know your taking a nap, you just pass out. Then wake up and see texts from them saying 'have a good nap.' Then you look around for cameras or someone outside, because, how the hell did they know you took a nap when it wasn't even planned.

Yeah, that is B, Ryker, Jess and Luke for you. But I love these bitches, even if they can be crazy stalkers.

Everyone nods and we turn to head outside to our cars.

What do you think so far? Liking it?
What do you think B's name is? Or the heartbreakers name?

Comment and Vote if you enjoyed it (:

- Victoria 💋