Demon!Markus x Angel!Simon Part 2

(Smut warning for you dirty fucks. Just like me)
Markus
I continued to rub down his thighs, but looked up at his ears that were perked up. I smirked and removed my hands and went up from his back slowly making my way up to the tip of his ears. I felt the fur and rubbed them slowly and softly. His breath hitched and he arched his back.
"M...Markus...that's...that's a sensitive spot...~" He somewhat moaned, gripping my shoulders. I kept going and he soon covered his mouth in pleasure, making me smirk.
"Aw, is my angel liking this~?" I cooed, making him squeak when I went a little faster.
"Ah~! Markus please~!" He moaned out, his face a deep colour of red. It was cute, actually, it was hot.
"Please what baby~?" I asked still smirking widely.
"Please...just...just take me...~" He whimpered out, his breathing quick and low.
"Eager are we~?" I whispered gaining a small whine from him, as I still rubbed his ears. "I just want to make this last~" But even as I said that, I just wanted to have him. To say he's mine, for him to beg for more.
"Mar-" I shushed him and saw his eyes were glowing a bright gold, but were full of list and pleasure.
"That's 'daddy' from now on princess." I smirked evilly, making him nod. I always like being the dominant one, but with Simon, it makes me feel like I want to give him all my love and affection. I don't want to lose him.
I leaned down to his neck began kissing and biting up to his jaw, where I stopped and kissed him roughly, shoving my tongue in his mouth. I explored every inch of Simon's hot and wet mouth, as he tried to dominate mine but was too weak to even try.
Soon we parted, a string of saliva connecting the both of us, making him blush like mad. I smiled and went back in for another passionate kiss, pinning him down to ground in the process.
I began slowly taking off his shirt, which was already loose. I broke the kiss to take it off, and soon his pants.
"Your beautiful," I complimented. "so, so beautiful." He covered his blushing face from me as I undressed myself. I noticed and took his hands away from his face, seeing his gorgeous eyes open like the first time I met him. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He nodded repeatedly until I kissed his cheek.
I slowly entered him, as he whimpered in slight pain. I stopped and waited for him to get used to my size before going again, until I was fully in. His hands were clasped in fists, and tears were in the corners of his eyes.
"It'll get better I promise." I reassured him, taking hold of one of his hands, intertwining our fingers. "Just tell me when to move." His grip on my hand loosened, and he opened his eyes once more.
"M...Move..." His voice was soft. But I obeyed and began thrusting at a slow pace as so I don't hurt him. His voice cracked when I went a little deeper, but throughout the entire thing, he moaned. It grew louder as I went on, letting go of his hand and gripping his waist.
"F...Faster...please faster daddy~" I could tell he loved this, by the way his voice changed from nervous and unsettling to needy and horny. I complied and went faster, smirking as he begged. I wanted to go full out on him, I just didn't know when.
He bit his lower lip in satisfaction, that is, until I began to go harder. Simon gripped my shoulders and arched his back letting out a loud lewd moan, once again I went harder and deeper.
"Oh god~! Ahh~!" It was like music to my ears, hearing the love of my life moan out in pleasure. He wrapped his arms around my neck and got close to my ear, to where I could hear his panting and silent moans.
"Having fun darling~?" I questioned. His wings were beautiful, and they were almost wrapped around us, but not quite.
"Daddy...~ Oh please go deeper~" It sent shivers down my spine as he said that. "I want you to make me beg, scream your name, just please send that shock of pleasure through my body~!"
"You got it~" I laid down, his legs at either side of me, and his hands on my chest. He got the message and began pleasuring himself by going up and down as I gripped his thighs.
"Mm~ I c...can't swear...that's a sin~" He said to himself.
"I won't tell anyone, go ahead and I'll recover your sin~" I told him, which made his eyes widen in shock. After I smiled he began swearing his heart out, as he kept going faster.
"Fuck~! This feels so good~!" Simon almost screamed. I smirked and gripped tightly onto his thighs before thrusting deep and hard into him, causing Simon to scream and his wings to burst out, some feathers flying down. His ears were perked high up, as his face was a deep shade of crimson.
"Shit~! Simon~!" I moaned out, feeling my climax come close.
"Fuck, daddy~! I'm...Ah~! I'm so close~!" Simon told me. I switched our positions, where I was on top and he was below me. My thrusts got sloppy, before he came on our chests. "Markus~! Ah shit~! Please...please cum inside me~!"
I bent down and bit his neck leaving once again another red mark, before I came inside Simon. I panted heavily, pulling out of him and looked at his blushing face. I kissed his cheek before lying beside him, and took his hand.
"Was that a good first time?" I asked him.
"Yes, I'm glad it was you." He said turning to face me. A smile creeped onto his face, intertwining our fingers.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He giggled. "Now let's get cleaned up." I nodded and we decided to clean ourselves in the lake. I took the sin off of Simon for swearing, and made sure he wasn't found out.
We got into the water and I brought Simon close to me, and kissed him.
(Back to writing smut!)