~10~

Trigger warning: self harm

"Maybe I know, maybe I don't know." Taehyung said, smirking once again.

Jungkook began to whine more as Taehyung teased him. He was being patient, he was trying to make it clear about what he wanted. But all Taehyung wants is to hear the words come directly from his pink lips.

"I'd like it more if you said what you wanted from me." Taehyung whispered in his ear, his warm breath brushing against his skin and trailing goosebumps down Jungkook's arms.

"I want to d-do... things... b-but I'd like it more if we didn't do it here... maybe if we were somewhere else, other than the hospital..." Jungkook said, quivering.

Taehyung smiled sweetly and pulled the boy into his arms, their slender figures pressed together as Jungkook rested his forehead on his shoulder.

"Whatever makes you comfortable."

Jungkook smiled, his breathing slowing down as he calmed his nerves and felt his hunger for the pleasure melting away.

They released their hug and grinned st each other.

Taehyung showed his box smile and pecked his lips. Jungkook blushed in response.

"Jimin tells me you like art." Jungkook said, standing up and walking over to the bag near the door.

Taehyung nodded.

"So when it comes to art, does it calm you?" He asked him.

"Usually... I mean, I have overly mixed emotions and sometimes the anger I get is too harsh. And I begin to take it out on myself." Taehyung said softly.

TW

Jungkook's head tilted to the side in confusion.

"In what way do you take it out on yourself?" Jungkook questioned, pulling out a notebook and a pen as he handed the bag to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down at his arms.

He rolled up his sleeve to reveal...

Jungkook gasped as he saw large, wide scars across his arms. All over them, mid forearm to shoulder.

Jungkook reached out to touch his arms, but looked Taehyung in the eyes before doing so.

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook ran his delicate fingers across the large scars carefully, trying to hold his tears in.

Jungkook tried to count them, but he couldn't. They were everywhere, too many to count.

Jungkook sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"Why?"

Taehyung rolled up his other sleeve to see more lines.

Jungkook's eyes flooded.

"W-Why?"

Taehyung's face went blank. He looked Jungkook in the eyes and saw his tears pour down his soft cheeks, like gutters overflowing during a storm.

"I don't want you hurting yourself, Taehyung." He said as he sniffled, Taehyung reached out to wipe his tears.

"I haven't been able to do it anymore, it's okay, really." Taehyung whispered as he pulled the quivering boy close, feeling him shake as he cried. He stroked his fluffy hair.

+

The girls sat in the car, listening to the radio playing. Jennie looked over at Lisa to see her fidgeting.