Fun Chapter!

Hi! I'm Ju, the author of this story ♡
I had the idea to make this story a long time ago, but I started getting more into it once I decided to start writing more. I got the idea after Harley Quinn and Joker, actually. I became inspired from the start of their relationship, when Harlene Quinzel was a psychotherapist assigned to the Joker. They fell in love, and eventually, Harley Quinn was born after experiencing Joker's insane side, where he shocked her, gave her permanent brain damage, and resulted in her becoming a bat shit crazy psychopath, just like Joker. However, that won't happen in this story. Taehyung isn't going to harm Jungkook and turn him insane, I have a different path in mind. (Note. Harley Quinn and Joker have a very unhealthy relationship and it is not to be fantasized in any way, especially since the relationship is untrustworthy and abusive.) Here are some of the main characters explained!

Taehyung: A mentally ill and psychopathic patient that Jeon Jungkook was assigned to for treatment. He also has severe depression, anxiety, PTSD, paranoia, hallucinations, delusions, and an odd personality disorder.

Jungkook: The psychotherapist assigned to treat Kim Taehyung, who ends up falling in love with him.

Jennie: A young female who assists the doctors at the mental hospital. The thought of betraying her parents by being gay kills her. She doesn't know how to talk to people about her feelings, she tends to run to her bottle of pills for support.

Lisa: A data analyst and assistant at the mental hospital. Despite her beauty, she hates her body and doesn't find herself desirable. Shes also bisexual.

Jisoo: a very quiet young lady but very smart. She helps the doctors diagnose patients and every now and then gets assigned to some patients. She has had feelings for Rosé ever since she came to the office

Rosé: She arrived at the hospital a couple months ago, she helps organize data from patients.

Namjoon: he mainly works in the hospital to assign patients to doctors, or to figure out the causes of the illnesses in patients to help notify the government main causes of illnesses to keep people from being exposed to anything that could cause illnesses. Yep. He's seen as a very strong and independent person, he never wants to let his guard down or be seen as weak, but on the inside he is very sensitive.

Jimin: Helps diagnose and run brain scans on patients, one of Jungkooks best friends, they dated for a couple months but it didnt feel right, they decided to end it and stay as friends.

Yoongi: ???

Cash register man: ???

"Other": ???

I struggle with a lot of mental pain, it often gets in the way of me doing anything or adding onto any of my stories. Please be patient with me, I love every single one of my readers.

Thank you! ❤