Chapter 4

Im BAAAAAACK. ok don't blame me I just had little to no effort to write this chapter even tho things r just getting good. soooooo lets a gooooo!

I've been following them for the past half hour always maintaining a distance from a couple cars behind until they pulled into a parking spot on the side of the road in front of a bar.

I proceeded to park a couple of blocks behind but never losing eyesight of them. Where are they going? They got fake Id's or somethin? (A/N im aware alot of teens have fake ids just leave me be)

But no Rather than heading into the bar they headed into the alley beside the bar. Peering around the corner I see them head in a back door behind the building. But it wasn't the door that made me recognize where we were it was the logo spray painted on the door.

The logo where i would recognize anywhere.

It was the logo to the underground fight organization. A way I used to maintain money in my old town. But i of course knew that they had my name on file but no picture.

This gives me an idea. Let's show these boys and this town who I am.

I wait a few moments until I head into the door. Down the stairs i can hear people cheering on the fighters. Smell of marijuana and beer fills my nose.

This is nothing like the one in my old town. Luckily I know how to hide myself so before i left i dressed in black unrecognizable clothes.

Heading up to the bar to register a fight I look over to see the boys all watching the fight, By the looks of it the leader My Neighbour. Seems to be headed up next. Slamming 200 on the bar i turn to the tender.

"Put me in for the next fight" I say to him.

He turns to me "Are you sure hun. Up next is the undefeated fighter of this town."

"Yes and put it under Black Flame" His eyes go wide.

"Y-y-yes mam. But what brings you to this town."

"No reason just make sure it doesn't get too far that I'm here." Even though They don't know my fight name they know I'm one of the best.

"Yes MAM!" He said going off to the announcer at the side of the ring telling him whos up next.

I wait a few minutes for the first fight to finish and finally the announcer calls out "ALL RIGHT ladies and gentlemen thanks to our lovely competitors for the warm up round but now it is time for the the main show, Our first competitor is The Dragon!" Really? The crowd goes wild.

"And tonight we have a out of town challenger Black Flame!" Everyone goes dead silent as me and ...

The Boy. He's the other challenger.

I step up to the stage all eyes watching me, some regulars at this bar some who travel to and from places around the states.

As I step up my eyes meet the boy's I feel he has identified my gender as shock flashes in his eyes but as cliche as it sounds it was gone as soon as it appeared.

3.

2.

1.

Fight.

As it seems he had waited for me to make the first move probably trying to see my weaknesses and strength. We just keep going in circles until finally he moves first. I recognize he is about to throw a left hook as his right heel goes down and his left raises giving him more power in the punch. Using this sight into the future i take it as my advantage to hit back. We go back and forth for a couple minutes with both of us dodging and jumping at the opportunity until i decide it's time to end this thing and just before he can go in for his next hit I roundhouse kick him to the head knocking him out right away. It's not that bad he will be up in a couple of seconds.

"And we have a possible new champion! But listen here man if you really want that title you're gonna have to fight harder and alot more than that." The announcer says as the boy, the Dragon, is getting up. I shake his hand and he gives me a slight nod but i can see that he is pissed off.

Going up to the bar the bartender hands over the money immediately and I start to take my leave.

As I exit the bar I felt a hand land on my shoulder and yank me around so i'm facing my attacker. Only it wasn't an attacker it was the group of boys. All of which with a different emotion on their face when they see me turn around as my hood slid off my head.

The rest of the boys look shocked and yet intrigued. The leader who already knew of my female gender was just staring with an emotionless face.

"What?" I was the first to speak as the boys were just staring at me. The leader seems to notice the boys in shock and speaks for them.

"Who are you? Who do you work for? Why are you following me around? If this is about Jose(Hose-ay) he lost that bet fair and square and I don't seem to appreciate snakes in MY town!" He seems to be growing madder and madder as he is saying this.

"Listen I don't know who this Jose is but I sure don't need to take YOUR bullshit and until I see your name everywhere I try to put my ass then last I checked hun, This isn't your town" I snap back. Obviously I knew gang wise this was his town but I wasn't going to let him link me to my past and all the troubles that come with it.

Hopping on my bike and driving straight home constantly glancing back to make sure I wasn't being followed even though i'm pretty sure Their leader, My neighbour had seen me in my hom- House. no place deserves that title after all this time.

When i got home I parked my bike in the garage and headed inside locking the door behind me. Once i had reached my room I closed the door and fell down it sitting slowly letting tears fall out for my past, for my previous home, for Isaiah, For my family, For my Used to be life.