29. Sunlight

[ DONGHUN ]

The sun is rising, painting the neighborhood with bright yellows and oranges. The busy city is already awake and ready to start the day. But I just find myself forcing my eyes shut asking my own self for another five minutes.

My boyfriend is still sound as sleep next to me, his breathing is so calm, I manage to open one eye and see his  peaceful face

My boyfriend is still sound as sleep next to me, his breathing is so calm, I manage to open one eye and see his  peaceful face. I didn't know how much I've miss waking up next to him until this moment. I finally open my eyes completely, his room is full of books and shelves with many pictures, magazines and small figurines he has always loved to collect. I look at the pretty silk pajama I got from him, the cherry print is really cute.

"You can keep this one here...for when you need to stay over"

He shyly said last night after I took a shower on his bathroom. I asked him to join me but he said that he needed to rest well for work.

My body shifts and I give him a soft peck on his forehead before moving to his bathroom to brush my teeth with a toothbrush I also got from him yesterday.

"Hyung...?" A few minutes later Junhee's sleeping voice calls me, I rise off my teeth and rush to lay by his side

"Did you missed me already?" I say as I pull him closer to cuddle some more

"I did" he pouts

"Clingy much" I tease him and his husky laugh is heard on the room, "I also want to stay here for the rest of the day" my leg moves upwards and traps him underneath me

"We can't hyung...but I do think is nice waking up and knowing you're here with me" and I can't stop myself and just pull him for another deep kiss. He is so adorable.

"Come on hyung....." he says between kisses " we have to get ready.....hyung" but I don't stop smiling and kissing him, he also doesn't do much to move out of bed.

"You're so adorable Park Junhee" I whisper to him and he kisses my cheek and follow an invisible path to my lips

"And you're so cute Lee Donghun"

And we both hug, deciding to stay in bed and cuddle.

Until we hear the doorbell that forces Junhee to get up from my side. I follow behind the red bright pajama man to the front door. When he opens the door we're surprise to see three people at the door.

Byeongkwan, Sehyoon and Minjae.

"Junhee.!!" Minjae exclaims and pulls him for a hug, " You're alive.!!" And I can see that Jun is also happy to see him, since they stay in the hug for some time

"Minjae...hey....how are you?" Jun asks, and his roommate and Yoon walk in and seat on the sofa, Sehyoon's arm lays on Kwan's shoulder and Byeongkwan's hand falls and stays on my friend's tight.

"I went to Sehyoon's house and since I have a spare key I walk in...and I found this two sound asleep...thank goodness a white sheet was covering their naked bodies" he says and Sehyoon throws a pillow his way