𝕠𝕟𝕖

2 | odeya

We finished eating lunch and I still can't get over what happened earlier. Talk about awkward. But for real though, those guys looked like they belong somewhere but here. Their style was very unique... very old-like. It made me feel conscious about what I was wearing. Are people really that stylish nowadays? 

"Odeya, are you done eating? We're planning to go shopping" I snapped out of my thought as my Mom spoke. I took one last sip of my water before saying a quiet but audible yes.

I stood up and all three of my cousins suddenly went towards me, asking to be carried.

"I can't carry you all at once" I chuckled.

They all pouted and nodded sadly making me giggle because of how cute these kids were. I turned to look back at the same table seeing it was empty.

I looked around, trying to find a glimpse of him. 

Wait, nag-sorry ba ako?
Ay, oo nga pala. I did.

We all parted ways and Iwqs left to be with my cousins. I was never one to like malls but since they were here I decided to just look at what the stores could offer and not buy anything but if I do find something I like I'll buy it in a snap.

I was dragged towards one of the very known shops here in manila, H&M. Almost everyone shops there. I was immediately welcomed by the sight of trendy looking clothes and known-slangs like "hmu" printed on shirts,

Wow, may alam na itong mga batang 'to.

They all gushed at the various clothings and began shoving it towards me. Try ko daw. Parang barbie lang ganon? 

I discreetly put back the clothes they've picked knowing they'll forget about it omce they see something more glittery or fancy. Also, I wasn't really in the mood to go back and forth in changing rooms. The girly side of Odeya only comes out once in a blue moon.

As I turned around the three kids were nowhere in sight. My eyes widened at parang akong ewan na naghahanap. They're little steps won't take them that far so I could still find them.

While I was walking a troubled voice was heard throughout the still shop that was accompanied by mainstream songs aired on their speakers, "Hala, ouy may mga batang nawawala!" 

I was startled and hoped it was my cousins. I ran towards the guy who was looking at something. I looked past him and saw the three. 

"Pat, Enrico, Gerald! You guys were here all along?" 

The three children dropped all the stuff they were holding with wide eyes,

"Hey! You found us!" Gerald giggled. 

I sighed and hugged all three of them. Patty started complaining that she was gonna die because of how tight I was hugging them.

"We weren't playing hide and seek so why, did you three disappear from my sight? You know it's dangerous to wander off without a guardian, right?" I scolded.

"Sorry na Ate Ode" Enrico said while hugging me again. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and hugged them again.