𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

5 | odeya

You have 1 new message!

(000) ***-****
Hey Ode!

(111) ***-****
New phone. Who's this?

(000) ***-****
anak ng

(111) ***-****
joke lang.
mura agad?

(111) ***-**** added (000) ***-**** to her contacts as 𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕙𝕠𝕪.

nikhoy
how'd you know it was me?

(111) ***-****
chy messaged me earlier soo..
late ka, yun lang.
which means chy's my #1 best friend now

𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕙𝕠𝕪 changed (111) ***-**** to 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕜𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕.

plastic kong friend
wow nag-salita
i'm gonna block u.

nikhoy
oUY jokE LAnG Eh

𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕙𝕠𝕪 changed 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕜𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 to 𝕓𝕗𝕗 𝕜𝕠 :𝟛.

nikhoy
yan, happy na lahat

bff ko :3
sigh
i'm gonna go to bed, u r boring

nikhoy
ay road
seen 4:09 pm

*rude
seen 4:11 pm

ang aga-aga pa eh
seen 4:17 pm

♠︎

I placed my phone down and headed downstairs to make myself a peanut butter sandwich. I slightly shivered as my feet came in contact with the marbled floor, it's freezing temperature made my feet feel as if I was walking barefoot on ice.

I practically dashed for the kitchen and gathered all the things needed, also grabbing a banana. I sat at one of the dining chairs with the butter knife and plate in hand. I began slicing the banana in bite-sized pieces and I quickly moved on the bread and began spreading a thick amount of peanut butter, quickly placing the sliced bananas as my stomach began making sounds, embarrassing. I devoured it as soon as I put another slice of bread on top of the other feeling satisfied. The peanut butter glued my mouth shout making it slightly hard for me to chew because of how sticky it was but I didn't mind. My stomach mattered first.

Once I was done eating I quickly went to wash up the plate and butter knife I used, also wiping down the island that had stray crumbs. I placed back the things I used to its proper places and headed back upstairs.

Only a few more days 'til summer break.

I was excited but still unsure of what I'd do in those three months. I'd probably stay at home or read a couple of books to feed those coming boring days.

Hay. Bahala na.

I went back to my room and decided to take a quick nap. I was feeling tired, as usual, as if I didn't get enough sleep yesterday.