𝖙𝖜𝖔

3 | odeya

We arrived home at exactly 8:30 pm. My cousins wanted to try ice skating which resulted to numerous falls... mostly from me. I was never good at ice skating so I didn't know why I even agreed in the first place. My body felt sore and tired from all the walking, skating, carrying and driving. I still had to take my car back with me since me and my mom went to the mall separately.

I sat down on my bean bag for a few minutes feeling how sore my whole body was before forcing myself to stand up and take a shower because of how sticky my skin felt and it made me uncomfortable and just not clean in general.

♠︎

I flopped down on my bed, almost hitting my dog in the face as he was sat at the end of my bed.

"Oof. Sorry, Stark" I mumbled, tiredly.

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised as he just walked out of my room, his little tail wagging. He usually cuddles beside me when I would go to sleep. I just shook my head and laid down properly with my phone in hand.

I guess he was pissed I almost ninja-kicked his cute face.

It was currently 9:00 pm but I brushed off those glaring numbers that were reminding me that it was time to sleep and opened my twitter account to keep track of the new memes that my favorite youtubers and artists usually tweet.

Sighing, I opened Spotify as there wasn't much entertaining stuff on twitter today. I clicked the playlist it makes everyday, Daily Mix 6. I was curious as to what kind of songs it was gonna give me.

I shut my phone off as the first few notes of the song started. It was like 70's disco. Just the word disco reminded me of Panic! I shook the thought of seeing Brendon Urie once again this year and focused on the song.

" 𝔼𝕐 𝔹𝔸ℝ𝔹𝔸ℝ𝔸 ! "

Oh great, a song named after a girl. I never heard about a song named Odeya. Not even once. Am I bitter about it? Not really. Well– kinda. Who could blame me for wanting a song to be dedicated to me? At least once?

But I kinda get it, 'di naman lahat has the same name as I do. Except for Odeya Rush.

Slowly, I started liking the song and wanted to check out if their other songs were worth listening to. I clicked on the Artist's Profile: IV of Spades.

I clicked on another song and surprisingly it was good but I didn't like all of it. Only a few.

I checked the time seeing it was 12 in the morning. I listened to a band once again, at an ungodly hour, completely forgetting about my health. Eventually, I got tired and sleep enveloped me.

♠︎

I woke up early which was surprising as I slept in late. I probably only had a few hours of sleep. I think that's the good thing about me. I don't depend on alarms or something.

I rubbed my eyes and went to my bathroom to freshen up and headed down for breakfast, not bothering to put on my contacts. My glasses were on and it made me look like some angry secretary, also because of my hair that was tied in a neat bun.