6.

//Grace//

The room was pitch black and there was racing pain throughout my entire body. My head was pounding and my eyes tried to adjust to the darkness surrounding me.

"I see you've finally woken up." A mans voice sounded somewhere in the room as he turned on the lights making me cringe. He smiled and pulled a knife from behind his back and traced it along my cheek, pressing the blade harder so it would allow a little of blood to flow out.

I tried to speak but nothing came out, it was as if I had completely lost my voice.

"Cat got your tongue?" He smirked before walking to a table and grabbing a bigger knife.

"Doesn't it feel horrid.. To be so vulnerable?" He said twirling the knife around and placing it on my bare stomach. He pushed on the blade making me close my eyes shut afraid that he would push further. He let out a hoarse laugh before pushing the blade into my stomach causing me to scream out in pain, my voice suddenly coming back to life. Tears fell from my eyes at the immense pain and I could feel to blood pour out of the injury onto my skin. My eyes cringed shut and I bit my lip trying to hold in my cries. I heard the door burst open and widened my eyes to look who was coming. I saw the group come inside and I was so relieved. They were going to save me.. Hopefully. I felt the blade being pulled out of my stomach causing me to scream more and my eyes open in shock. I saw Michael rush over to me and a bullet being released sounded through the room. Everyone turned to the sound and saw Lia sitting on her butt her gun pointed outward and the man who had just taken the blade out of me on the floor, dead.

"Good job!" Kayla ran over to her sister and gave her a hug. All of us stared in shock. I was struggling to keep my eyes open and once in a while I let them slide shut for a minute.

"Grace I need you to keep your eyes open! Please Grace!" Michael yelled shaking me as I opened my eyes and looked into his own eyes. He was so upset and I couldn't understand why.

Ashton tossed Michael his flannel and Michael quickly ripped it up and tied it around my injury. He then undid one of the straps that were tying down my arms and legs and tied that around the flannel to keep it in place. He then undid my other arm and legs before picking me up and trying to walk to the door with everyone following behind us. As we stepped out the door and into the dark hall gunshots were fired and when we looked around none of us had shot them off. Then we heard something hit the ground. Calum pulled his phone out of his pocket and switched on the light and examined the area. He then saw Kayla on the floor with a shot wound in her leg.

She let out a scream when the pain finally settled in and Riley took off her green coat and let Calum tear it to pieces much to her hesitation. She knew it was for a good cause. Calum wrapped the coat around her leg and tied it before picking her up and running. Riley grabbed Lia and ran with her as well so we could go fast before any other people tried to catch up to us. We made it to the car and Rose drove us back to the house as soon as possible. I was still in a lot of pain but some of had resided for a short amount of time.

When we got back to the house no one exactly knew what to do. I had always been the one to help everyone with their wounds.

"Jordan, get the thread and needle over there." I weakly said trying to keep my eyes open due to the pain.

She quickly followed my instructions before turning to face the rest of the group, "Who can sew?!"

"Uh I can.." Rose offered and she took the needle and thread and stitched the wound on my stomach. They then started taking care of Kayla. Her injury was way more serious since they had to pick out a bullet. I tried to instruct them but my body was getting so tired and weak. My eyelids were falling and my words were slurring.

"Okay I need to sleep..." I said and Michael helped me to the couch where I let the darkness overtake my mind.

((Okay sorry for the short chapter... OKAY I SWEAR THIS CHAPTER WAS GOING TO BE SO MUCH LONGER AND BETTER BUT I DIDNT SAVE IT RIGHT AND IT DELETED EVERYTHING SO AGH . Bye -Emily))