7.

//Jordan//

It had been exactly 3 hours since Grace passed out and we had no clue what to do next with Kayla. None of us, except for Grace that is, were good in the medical field and most certainly did not know how to pick a bullet out of someone's leg..

"Google it?" Luke suggested and Riley hit his arm.

"this I serious Luke.. She could die." Riley said looking him dead in the eye then back to Kayla who was lying on the table unconscious. Calum checked her pulse for the 3rd time in 5 minutes and Michael was in the living room waiting for Grace to wake up. Ashton was wrapping a new cloth around Kayla's leg and tying it tight, trying to lessen the enormous amount of blood coming out of her body. Rose was sitting in the corner of the room with Lia trying to distract her from her older sister bleeding to death on a table not even 5 feet away from her.

"I'm hungry.." Lia said suddenly about to turn around and face the table.

"Wait! Close your eyes!" Rose shouted placing her hands over the innocent 4 year olds eyes and walking her to the kitchen door.

"Why did I have to close my eyes?" We heard Lia ask from inside the kitchen but we didn't bother to listen anymore. All we needed to do was worry about Kayla and Grace. The poor kids.. They didn't have to get into this mess. They didn't have a family and wanted one for themselves but we couldn't seem to provide that for them. I felt horrible. All these kids needed were a family that cared about them and loved them. Not some teenagers who take them on "missions" to kill. Not some sick twisted teens, carrying knifes and guns wherever they go and smoking cigarettes constantly. Rose's dream was to become a mom and she finally was getting what she wanted.. Well somewhat. She cared for them more than all of us, made sure they were okay, always asked if they needed anything. She treated them as her kids and it was truely adorable. Calum liked to spend time with them too... He's always wanted to be a father and he kind of fit as a perfect bestfriend/father in these young girls' lives. Now one of them was probably going to die, at the age of 13. She had so much going for her, she had so much to live for.

"Jordan, are you okay?" Ashton shook me a little and I looked him in the eye. I slightly nodded but he could see the way my eyes stared to water up. He pulled me into his chest and hugged me as I cried into his chest. I blamed myself for all of this.. For Kayla getting injured, and Lia killing a man.

"What's wrong?" Ashton whispered in my ear as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"We turned them into killers.. Ash.. And we can never change that." I whispered back still crying. Then Michael burst through the door,

"Grace is awake and she had a dream that I think you all need to hear.."

((A/n: okay this is gonna be the first of a couple times I will be doing this so don't freak out please))

//anonymous//

I clutched the golden gun in my hand closer to my side and walked to the far end of the room.

"Bang bang." I smirked before shooting the dummy in front of me.

"Goodbye pretty little Riley.." I smiled at the thought of her dead, forever.

"Little Lukey, wouldn't survive without you Riley.. So we'll kill you off first, luke will most likely kill himself so we don't have to, then the top 2 of the group will be gone! Oh how wonderful is that?" I smiled turning to a girl sitting in a dark corner with a black coat. "Ms. Hood?"

"Sounds delightful." She smirked before standing up and grabbing a gun off the table. "All i have to do is get into the house.. That should be easy because once Calum sees I'm not dead he will hang around me more, be more protective of me.. Then I can shoot him off just like you'll be doing to Riley." She winked at me then put the pink gun in her coat. "Time for all those bitches to drop dead.."

-

-

-

((Oops another short chapter. Actually I think this chapter is like 1 page long haha(x well the next chapter will be 20 times better and longer so I'm excited for that. So I just finished my first week of school LOLOL ;( so I probably won't be updating as much as usual.. :/ sorry. Anyways the whole anonymous person, comment below who you think it is.. And Calums sister is alive :D BUT SHES SO FREAKING EVIL HAHAH))