Chapter 4: Fangirls then Gym

"So how'd you enjoy lunch, (F/n)?" Konan asks before eating some dango she randomly had as we ride in the limo back to the school.

"I had SO much fun!" I giggle as I look at some bags of things I got.

"We'll leave the things we don't exactly need for gym in here and have Walter drop them off at our houses." Konan says before I nod.

"Can Tobi get dango from Konan-chan? Tobi has been a good boy!" Tobi asks childishly, I have learned that Tobi only becomes childish if he wanted something.

"No! Besides.... You got your own food." Konan says.

I smile before handing two dango over to him which he happily eats before putting on a random mask he had bought, his old one, which looks exactly the same, had broke after he slid and fell on his face when he tried to get into the limo first. I look up before seeing Itachi looking at the dangos that I had.

"Itachi... would you like some dango?"

He looks at me before smiling. I smile back, handing him one. I set a container of dango on my laps. Itachi sat next to me so he could get another dango if he wanted. His one arm unconsciously wraps around my shoulders as he reaches for another dango with his other hand. After a little, the limo stops and we grab what we felt we need before getting out of the limo.

"Who's she?" I hear a girl whisper ask someone. "And why's she with Akatsuki?"

"Didn't you hear? She's a young senior like Deidara-sempai and Sasori-sempai..." Another girl's voice was heard. "She's also now the newest member of Akatsuki."

I look up at the small crowd of fangirls that seems to be waiting for the limo. I look at the boys, not bothering for Konan and Pein because they're dating and they scare people. They're all trying to ignore the girls. I smile at their attempts to get away.

"Oh, Itachi-kun!" I hear a girl say before looking and seeing a girl push through the crowd and come over.

Itachi slightly growls under his breath as the girl wraps her arms around Itachi's arm.

"What do you want now, Karin?" Itachi growls at her.

She doesn't seem to realize that she's unwanted by the Uchiha.

"I just wanted to know how my boyfr..." She starts before Itachi removes his arm from her's.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we are not dating? We are not a couple now leave me alone." He growls.

The girl just laughs like he just said the funniest joke. The others in Akatsuki watch from the steps of the school, probably wondering why I'm staying by Itachi's side.

"Oh you are soo funny!" She continues to laugh.

"This happen everyday?" I ask Itachi before he nods, giving me a slightly pleading look.

I smile at him before looking at the girl.

"I'm new here. I'm (F/n)." I greet her as she shakes my hand.

"I'm Karin." She smiles.

"Now I think since we know each other's names..... you and your little group of fangirls can get back to class before I end up having to deal with you all. I don't want my friends being... swarmed or harassed by fangirls. Thank you and bye." With that I grab Itachi's hand, entwined our fingers, and then pull him over to the others.

Everyone seems a bit shocked.

"What?"

"You are my favorite person in the world!" They all smile at me.