Chapter 3: Lunch at the Mall

Here's a long chapter that reveals some of (F/n) Chou's past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I stand at my locker, putting away anything I don't need. I then feel someone looking at me. I look to my left before seeing a boy who reminds me of Itachi going into his locker not far from me after I had caught him starring at me. I look back at my locker as I close it.

"Hey, (F/n)." I hear on my right.

"Hey, Itachi." I smile.

"You are hanging out with the seniors right?" He then asks. "For lunch that is."

I nod.

"I already told Deidara I was going. I wouldn't want to disappoint any of my new friends and new teammates. That would give me a very bad reputation on my first day."

"Well then... Shall we?" He asks as he holds his arm towards me.

I chuckle before looping my arm with his.

"Then let's go." I smile up to him.

We walk before reaching the others by the student parking lot.

"Hey, (F/n)!" Most of them yells when they see me.

I smile.

"How is it that this is the first day I've ever met you guys... yet I feel as if I've known you my whole life?"

"Because you're part of the team now." Hidan mumbles, small unnoticeable smile on his face.

Everyone looks at Hidan.

"What are you smiling about Hidan?" Kakuzu asks.

"What are you talking about? I'm not fucking smiling." He glares back.

"You were smiling." Sasori then says.

"Was not!" Hidan yells.

"You also didn't swear, un." Deidara says.

"Shut the fuck up, Deidara!" Hidan yells.

I laugh at the boys' exchange.

"It's alright to smile once in a while, Hidan." I continue to laugh.

When I calm down, I look at the others.

"Now is everyone calmed? I'm hungry!" I raise my arms to emphasize my hunger.

As of right on cue, my stomach growls. I look down, a small embarrassed blush on my cheeks. The others laughs at my whining.

"Let's go before she decides to eat us." Zetsu mumbles to the others.

"Right..." Itachi says.

"So how are we getting to wherever to eat?"

The others look at each other and smile. I give them a confused look. Just when I'm about to ask, I hear an engine. I look before my eyes widens and I slightly back up more towards Itachi since he has his arm on my shoulders.

"Th-that's a-a limo......" I mutter.

It stops in front of us before the driver steps out and walks over to the other side where we stand. He slightly bows.

"Master Itachi..." He smiles before nodding to the others.

He then looks at me.

"(F/n)... This is Walter." Itachi looks at me before looking back at the driver. "This is the newest member of the team and a fellow senior. She's the same age as Sasori and Deidara."