chap 4

Kyle's pov

"Ok, where's your hat?" I ask keeping my head down with the hood up over my curly hair.

"Umm Lauren took it," he mumbled.

"Oh, that will be an easy get then. She most likely put it in her office draw," i say walking fastly towards the nurse's office.

Once we're at the desk I walked back to the nearest room. Luckily it was empty. I stopped stan at the entrance.

"Yell if someone comes."

I walk into the room and grab the remote setting of the emergency button. I run out laughing. Stan is cracking up too. I start to wheel him back to the desk. All of the nurses ran by. Even Lauren. Score.

Now I'm full of running. This is the funniest I've had in awhile after everything went down. Once we were back to the desks I ran around the corner to her desk and opened the bottom cabinet. I grabbed a blue and red hat and what I thought might be stans phone.

As I tried to stand up I felt sharp pains go up my spine and arms. Shit, I didn't have long before it becomes too hard to even stand up, nevermind run. Its whatever I had to this for stan anyways.

I stood up running back over to him. I could literally hear the nurses coming back. I sprinted in the complete opposite direction. I did this on purpose. A place I had not been in months. The only nice place about this hospital. I stopped a couple feet from the place and quickly sat down against the wall. I was sweating and my everything hurt from my waits up. But I was laughing.

He had a huge grin on his face as I through him his stuff.

Stans pov

"Thanks, dude!" this was great I can text...

No messages.

Whatever I dont need her. My train of thought focused back onto kyle. He was smiling and his eyes were shut. But he was panting heavily and he was sitting against the wall. He looked uncomfortable.

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah" he held in his breath. "I'm perfectly fine." he exhaled." that was a sign of major pain. I only know that because of football. Although the last time this happened Craig had nearly broken Kenny's ribs.

"No your not, "I say. His eyes jolt open. I stand up becoming very light headed, but quickly got used to it.

"Can you stand?" i ask.

"Yes...." he tries to get up but his upper body strengths was very poor.

I bent down and picked him up. He stiffened up. And winced at the pain. I sat him in the chair. He got very annoyed, but it was better for him. He had slight blush on his face and I could feel my ears start burning. Obviously, there was something about him. He made me forget about my friends, best friends, and even wendy. He was better than Wendy. And he wasn't like Kenny.

"Ok dude i know what we'll make this great." Kyle laughed. "This way." he pointed down the hall. I pushed him even though i could tell he wanted to do it himself. He also refused to sit normally. He sat criss-cross applesauce.

"Were here!" i could tell he was very excited.

We were at the kitchen? "Are we at the kitchen?" i asked him.

"Yes!" he was practically jumping in his seat.

He pushed himself to the small window, knocking on it. It opened.

"How can i help you?" i assume the chief asked. Kyle pulled down his hood. Revealing his green hat and a couple bits of red hair sticking out.

"Kyle! I haven't seen you in so long!" the guy said.