Chap 15

no one pov

Luran walked out towards the main entrance by the elevator. The long-term care unit was on the fifth floor.

"Vinnie, how many parents are there?" Luran asks.

"I know there's a mom and possibly a dad. " Vinnie replies.

She waits a couple more seconds and the elevator opens and two parents walk out.

The mother had very short brown hair and the father had black hair and a mustache, he also seemed, a little drunk.

"Hi, may I help you?" Luran asks.

"Yes, we're here to see our son." The mother replies.

"I'm sorry mame but you must call in before you visit-"

"Mom?....dad?"

"Stanly!"

————————-

Sharon ran over and hugged him, while Randy stumbled towards him.

Stan did not hug back.

He looked at Luran for help.

"Ok how about me and Stan talk for a minute and then I'll talk to you," Luran says pulling Sharon off of Stan. He mouths thank you.

"Ok um... I guess so." Sharon says a little mad, while Luran points to a colorful waiting room.

Stan and Luran start to walk back to his room but stop outside the door, to not disturb tweek.

"So, I thought you said that there was no one who wanted to come to see you or help you," Luran asks.

"Well....no, I don't want to see them," Stan says looking down.

"And why is that?" Lauran asks.

"Becuase there dead to me." Stan sighs.

"They were never there for me, so why should they be here now? I mean for god damn sakes, my dad is drunk!" Stan growls.

"I understand, but I don't know if I can tell them just to leave. They signed the papers to get you in here and you might need there help a little later. " Luran says.

"What do u mean?" Stan asks.

"I don't know if this is the best time to talk about it," Luran says. Stan doesn't say anything.

"I agree with you about your parents, but I should be telling you to give them a chance. I'm not going to tell u that, but I can't make your parents leave... I'll have Vinnie talk to them and you about it, and we can talk about more serious things later." She smiles and walks off to Vinnie, explaining everything to him.

Vinnie walks over to Stans parents.

"Hello, my names Vinnie." He says pulling up a chair.

"Stan has made it clear to us that he does not want you to be here, but we can't make you leave," Sharon says, and Randy watched the tv in the waiting room.

"Look I know I'm not the best mother, and Randy's not the best dad. But he's my son and I want to be here for him...even if I haven't always been, " she says holding onto her purse.

"Ok, well I can take you to his room and you can talk to him," Vinnie says smiling.

Sharon smiles and looks at Randy who is passed out. "I'll just go." She says.

"Ok follow me," Vinnie says walking down the hallway. The second room he stops and walks into the room.

The second bed further away is standing bed. His curtains are shut around his bed, so you can't see him. Sharon and Vinnie walk into the room standing by the door.