~2~

*Betts POV*

As we forcefully kiss each other I can feel our bodies relaxing in each other's arms as if we were complete.
He brushes his tongue against my teeth asking permission to enter and I let him...I try to take dominance over the kiss but he wins.
He starts planting light kisses on my neck making me let out a small moan.
He goes from kissing to sucking...which I know for sure was leaving hickey's that I know are to strong to hide with makeup. But at this point neither of us cared.
His mouth worked his way to my breast as he looked at me for consent and me nodding to grant it.
He starts to suck on my nipples making me extremely wet and heavily breathing.
He brings his head back up and puts his mouth up to my ear and whispers...

J: "I'm gonna make you scream my name princess"

With the deepest most sexiest voice I've ever heard causing me to quietly moan seductively in his ear

B: "Make me scream Juggie..."

Which made him let out a slight groan.
J: "I intend to Baby"

*Jugs POV*

I slid my hand down her thigh making her shiver in  an amazing way. As I made my way to her clit I can tell I hit the spot she wanted me to. As I made circular movements with my finger on her clit she moaned in my ear causing me to erect more.

B: "Eat me juggie please..."
J: "Your wish is my command princess."

She layed on her back gently so that she wouldn't slip. She rested her head on the walls and pulled me to her lips.
As I was longing to taste her bottom lips I kissed every inch of her body letting her know she was perfect.
I gently kissed her pearl making her arch her back a little.
As I starting sucking and increased speed she let out more intense and loud moans... but not loud enough to get us caught.

B: "Ooohh Juggie"

I start spelling my name with my tongue on her area marking my territory.

J-U

B: "Fuck!"

G-H

J: "Fuck Betts you taste so good"

E-A

She tilted her head back as her eyes rolled behind her head. She must've known I was marking my territory because as I was getting ready to do the last letter she cried out....

B: "D JUG D....MARK ME PLEASE IM ALL YOURS"

At this point I didn't care about me I just loved seeing her pleasured..... I love the way she says my name... I just wanna make her happy forget about me.

B: "Jug.....I'm ab-about to...."

I cut her off as I slammed 2 fingers in her then whispered in her ear...

J: "Cum for me baby"

Which was enough to set her off.

*Betts POV*
My body melted onto his hand and so did my sweet juices. Seeing him take his fingers out and sticking them in his mouth was the best thing ever....

J: "I love the way you taste princess"

He said as he licked the remaining juices and cleaned it off with his tongue...

B: "Juggie.....do me a favor and don't tell chic..."

I said giving him puppy eyes causing him to bite his lip..

J: "Trust me princess he's the last person I wanna tell."