Chapter Seven ~ Burning Flames

Wilford took Damien's hand and lead him inside, taking off his and Damien's coats and hanging them up. He stepped out of his boots and headed over to the fireplace where the blanket was.

He dropped down in front of the fire and started tending it to get it back up again. At the angle that he was leaning, he was giving a nice view of his backside.

Damien chuckled at the lovely view. "Nice tush you got there."

Wilford got a cocky grin on his face and struck a pose, making sure the pose highlighted all his eye candy areas as he winked at Damien.

The dark haired man couldn't help but laugh at Wilford posing.

"How dare you laugh at me, good sir?!"

That made Damien laugh more. "I couldn't resist...!"

He pouted and rolled across the floor like a child and ended up with his head in Damien's lap, between his legs. "Hm. I like this spot."

Damien blushed and giggled as he ran a hand through Wilford's hair.

Wilford blinked and melted as soon as his hair was touched. The expression on his face is pure bliss, he very clearly liked his hair being carded through.

Smiling, Damien happily continued playing with his hair.

The pink haired man closed his eyes and laid there contently, relaxed and at ease, a rare feeling for him, while Damien continued to play with his hair, his smile never once leaving his face.

Wilford opened his eyes and smiled up at Damien blissfully, and Damien looked down at him and gave him the same look.

The older man's eyes roamed over Damien's face. "...you're beautiful, Damien."

Damien blushed. "Th-Thank you..." His eyes flickered to Wilford's face, taking in every little detail. "You're beautiful too, Wilford."

Wilford's near black chocolate eyes glittered whenever he looked at Damien. His skin was pale and clear and he had heavy dark shadows under his eyes.

His mustache was neat and matched his hair, with a bit of the natural blackness showing through. His lips were soft yet slightly cracked on one side, as if it has been split once upon a time.

Damien smiled softly. His eyes were sparkling with love while he looked at Wilford.

Wilford stared at him and smiled. "It's like you haven't changed one bit..."

Damien smiled back and chuckled, before Wilford put his hands on his own chest and his eyes watered slightly as his lip trembled.

"What's wrong...?" Damien questioned, looking concerned.

"It's just... you're so bloody cute!" Wilford practically squealed and sniffled.

Damien blushed and giggled. "You're so bloody cute too."

"Not as cute as you~!" He pulls him down and kisses him adoringly. Damien giggled and kissed back happily.

Wilford shifted his body to try and get a better angle, as he was sprawled out, but yelped as he accidentally stuck his bare foot into the fire.

Damien immediately pulled back. "Are you okay?!"

The older man whimpered and pulled his foot close and tucked it underneath him so Damien didn't see. "Yeah, f-fine!"

"Alright..." Damien was disbelieving of Wilford's words, but he smiled none the less.

Wilford smiled weakly and wrapped his arms around Damien, before he winced. "Okay... I l-lied." He admitted slowly as the pain ached.