CHAPTER-12

"SO, WHAT IF, INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT SOLVING YOUR LIFE, YOU JUST THINK ABOUT  ADDING ADDITIONAL GOOD THINGS. ONE AT A TIME. JUST LET YOUR PILE OF GOOD THINGS GROW"

ABIGAIL POV

The sun rise so we start our new day but what is new in my life, A new family, New relations and A so called husband, where yesterday everyone was getting ready for Bella's wedding and look what time gives you "OH BELLA COMEBACK GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK" i whispered looking towards ceiling sigh wipe my tear and go to washroom.

After doing my business in washroom got ready put my cellphone in back pocket, i left the room to feed my hungry stomach cause one need food no matter what. While going downstairs i look towards Zachary room and last night came in front of my eyes i shake my head and go down. There was a old women standing in kitchen making breakfast "uhm... hey! i am Abigail" i said and she looks towards me and smile i raise my hand to shake instead she came forward and hug me this is the best hug of my life finally i came to know what motherly hug feel like she pull back and said "i am Nana that what Zach calls me and you can call me this too" i happily nodded "me and my old self you must be hungry come sit breakfast is ready" she added.

Nana is such a wonderful women and surely know how to forcefully feed the person "good morning Nana" a very deep voice reach my ears i look towards the owner of voice there was Zachary in his office attire looking like a devil i was so lost in my thoughts that i haven't even saw him coming towards me he kissed my cheek and whisper "morning" shivers run down my body but i sit straight and raise my eyebrow and he smirk "idiot" i mutter. "Where are you going young boy all dress up your reception isn't now it's in evening and you ain't office either leaving your newly wed beautiful wife " Nana said "Oh my Nana i know but it's important, i promise i'll be back soon and my wife here" Zach said and hold my hand i look towards him "she know how much my work is important right wifey?" he said i nodded and free my hand from his hold after doing my breakfast i put plates in sink and was going towards my room "Abigail i want to talk to you" Zach said and we both leave towards my room. 

As we enter my room he close the door and i asked "what was that going on downstairs and please don't tell me you are doing this because of your father and your position cos that reason is getting old honey" he was sitting on bed mouth wide open "come on speak" i added "you ain't that innocent, very well then wifey you know each and everything so yeah that is the reason" he said "excuse me this is my life and i will only decide what i'll do who i'll listen and who can touch me so back off hubby" i said and turn to leave the room but he caught my hand turn me around "what are you doing psycho" i said and try to leave him he held me too tight "stop moving and for your information we are husband and wife and being a husband i have my rights on you i can touch you kiss you and can do many other thing want me to explain you dear wife? he questioned wide eyes i nodded no our eyes met "ABI" the voice broke our stare "ABI" the voice reached my ear again "sara" i whisper and ran outside leaving Zachary 

There is my best friend standing hands on her hip "Sara" i said and ran and hugged her the only family i ever have it feel home.

FINALLY HERE IS THE CHAPTER WAS TRYING TO UPDATE THIS, BUT WAS STUCK IN WORK. NOW ONWARDS  WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS STORY REGULARLY HOPEFULLY 

LOVE YOU ALL