Prologue

Abigail Marie Johnson beautiful girl and daughter of a rich family her father was the owner of Johnson group of company her parents doesn't love her because they were expecting a boy during her birth they love her older sister Bella Noura Johnson and always ignore her they give whatever she wants but they don't accept her they always want a son not her so they try to disown her and Abigail always crave for her father,mother and sister love she always want to her father's little girl mama's princess and her sister's baby sis but she don't get any she only got the love of her best friend Sara she was her everything Best Friend her sister she knows everything about Abigail but no matter what she always support her.

Zachary Anderson rich,handsome,arrogant,man whore he change girls like he change cloths he is the bad boy and the only son of Christen and Victoria Anderson and CEO of Anderson group of companies.He don't trust people but the only person he trust is his best Friend Jack Cooper he is handsome arrogant but not like his best friend Jack twin sister Johanah dies when they were only 6 years old he blame himself because he can't save her and when Jack was 21 year his Father dies that's why now he is dealing with his father business and taking care of his mother who is in comma Zachary is really close too Jack mother like she is his second mother so they both go every day to meet them but she give no response.

Now what will happen when Abigail will finally find the love she was craving and What will Zachary do when he comes to know he is gonna get married?

HIYA PEOPLE I AM HERE WITH ANOTHER STORY OF A BILLIONAIRE BAD BOY AND DISOWNED GIRL I HOPE YOU GONNA LIKE THIS STORY 

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL 

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!