CHAPTER-1

ABIGAIL POV

My alarm start ringing i put pillow on my ear to avoid the voice but still it's killing finally i leave my bed love of my life my husband one day i am gonna marry my bed okay!!NO i go to washroom and get ready for another boring day collage vacation was on and my life is a trash bin my phone start ringing i pick it up and the name already bring smile on my face my best friend Sara i accept the call "hey Abi i missed you"she said she is a child to be honest "Sara we met yesterday"i said "so now i can't miss my bestie"she said and i know she is making a pout face "yes babe you can miss me any time you want"i replied "so Vas Hapening?"she asked she thinks it's cool to talk like this or she is only fan girling over Zayn Malik yes we both are die heart Directioner when Zayn left we were heart broken but now we are supporting both of them although one direction is on Hiatus"Abi are you with me"she said and i came out of thoughts "yeah yeah i am here it's time for breakfast Sara i'll talk too you late Love you"i said "okay Love you too bae"she said and call was ended i make my way downstairs from huge stairs toa big dinning room what to do when your father is the owner of Johnson group of companies i always want to work with him,as i reach dinning room my father,mother and sister were doing breakfast "good morning"i said but as usual i got no reply my mother,father were busy talking to my older sister Bella and i always hope some day they will do the same with me they do there breakfast and leave for there work my father is the owner i already told you my mother is a designer and my sister is model and i am useless....

ZACHARY POV  

I woke up with a headache this happens when you drink to much in a party but when your company achieve big deals we should celebrate right i woke get fresh and go to kitchen for finding some advil which will help me with headache i enter kitchen"my boy finally is awake"Nana said,Nana is working with us when i was a baby she used to babysit me but now she lives with me and take care me as her own son and i love her too"morning Nana" i said and place pancakes with a cup of coffee and advil i quietly do my breakfast and go to my room to get ready my father is coming today to announce some news God knows what...

HELLO PEOPLE THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF WRONG BRIDE MORE TO COME I HOP YOU LIKE THIS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PEOPLE 

I LOVE YOU ALL