Predator

Warning includes: rough sex, and rape enjoy! ♥

Pair: Ereri
° Levi x Eren
° Snake Levi x Human eren
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Levi's pov

It was almost summer but I hated it you know why?

"GET HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH ASS SNAKE!"

YUP. that's why I'm staying in the rainy season to get my prey I always eat them in my private place which is their backyard.

"bye mom bye dad have a safe trip call me when your there" the brunette said as he closed the door and went back inside, I could see him through the window sometimes I stare at his neck that precious, elegant and delicious neck it's almost like if I could eat him here and now.

But sadly I should be waiting till it gets dark so the fun will be more.....

Relaxing....

5 hours later...

I've been staring at that brat for like hours and didn't notice that it's already night, the kid yawned and turned the TV off as he walked to his room stretching.

OH wait.

He just went to the bathroom to take a shit.

Eren's pov

I was yawning as the moon rises, guess it's time to cook dinner? Let me see the time.

I walked downstairs to the living room to check the clock saying 6:57 pm almost close to dinner so I better cook or mom and dad will get angry and never left me home alone again.

I was about to make dinner when I heard a thud, it seems it comes from our sliding door at the backyard its close to the forest so whatever's out there appears to found our home.

I grabbed a knife and quietly hid in the couch as I raise the knife between my hands which is facing my chest, like holding a gun. I was shaking slightly as I peeked a little, there wasn't anything outside at first then I heard a glass break.

Is there a robbery?

Is the robber in?

Then what's the 'thud' awhile ago?

Many questions are running through my mind. Maybe there are two of them I think they tried to peek in incase no one's home?

I stood up and walked to the glass door, I looked around and saw no one but a narrow backyard and a dark forest, I sighed in relief thinking it was just a branch or wind, but then I remembered that I heard a glass broke its coming from the kitchen but I didn't see anyone out the window while I was there before.

I panicked quietly ofcourse don't want to scream like a girl. I sneak into the kitchen to hear a rattle sound, maybe it's a zombie baby?

The fuck?. No

I peeked a little and saw a tail, it appears to be thin and it was wiggly, it sometimes whisper unnecessary things, I couldn't make them out but I'm sure this isn't just an animal, paranormal activity?

I realized when I started to peek a little more I could make out a snake?

I panicked and quickly ran, I turn around and saw the snake spotted me and began chasing me, shit it's fast. I quickly ran to my bedroom not bothering closing the door but what's important now is that I could find a weapon to kill it.