Itachi Uchiha I (Lemon)

Warning: Lemon

(Name) had an order to get some document from Itachi Uchiha, the biggest business man in history. She found out that he would be staying in a hotel and she did now too. She had dressed herself in a black long dress with an opening to show her leg. She had been waiting for him at the bar at a table.

And there he was, his security guards walking with him. (Name) drank from her (favorite alcoholic drank). She placed the empty glass back on the table and stood up. She walked elegant to the bar to order another one. She stood close to Mr. Uchiha while waiting for the drink.

She looked around trying to look bored. She turned her head to the side when she felled a pair of onyx eyes on her, their eyes met and she gave him a sweet smile. Mr. Uchiha smirked and said something to the guards before walking her way.

He stopped behind her, placed one hand on her waist and brought his lips closer to her ear. "are you bored, miss?" He asked in his deep voice. The voice that would make any woman wet, even (Name). A shiver ran over her body. "what are you going to do about it?" She asked him and she could feel the smirk growing. "I would buy you another drink, Miss..." He said and suggested her to tell her name. "miss (Name)." She said and he hummed. "a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

After a few more drinks, Mr. Uchiha asked (Name) to come with him and she did. He took her to his hotel room no hotel suite. He opened the door and she stepped inside the luxuries bedroom. She heard the lock click in place.

His arms went around her body, his lips nibbled at her skin in her neck. When his lips brushed over a certain spot she gave him a little moan. He smirked before he turned her body around to let her face him. He searched her eyes for rejection but found none.

Their lips met and it turned into a passionate kiss. Mr. Uchiha is known for his lack of patience. He zipped open her dress, he pushed the straps from her shoulders and let it drop on the floor. (Name) gasped when the dress fell on the floor, she tried to hide her precious body parts. "please darling you are beautiful, drop your hands." He said and took her hands gently in his before removing them from her body.

He lowered his head towards her neck before kissing it gently back on her spot, retrieving moans until he went lower to her breast and took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked on the nipple and massaged to other one with his hand. Her hands rested in his long raven hair, sometimes pulling on it. Itachi's dick became painful hard and so he couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed her by her legs, pushed her up and against the door where they came from. He placed her legs on his hips before opening his pants and freeing his big dick. He searched his back pocket for a condom and found it in time. He broke the package and rolled the condom over his dick. He placed it at her entrance and pushed in one motion his whole length inside her. She grabbed his shoulders and her head rolled back against the door before a moan came from deep within her.

He pulled back out and slipped back inside with ease, she was that wet. He picked up pace and rammed himself into her. He gently took her head from the door and brought their lips to each other into another passionate kiss. Her nails were clawing into his suit on his shoulders. He broke the kiss and whispered into her ear. "scream my name. Scream Itachi." She did what he told her and screamed his name when she came.

He stopped all his movements and let her land back on earth. She placed her hands at both sides of his head before bringing her lips to his. While they were kissing, Itachi started to take out his suit. She was holding onto him and he took her from the door and walked with her to his bed. Dropping his shirt, pants and other pieces of clothing underway there.

He placed her down with her back on the bed without breaking the kiss or bring his dick out of her warm wet pussy. He started moving again but now on a slow pace. They took their time this round. He worked her body with his hands, lips and dick and not soon after this she came again and again, screaming his name over and over. Until he had the need to cum. Her pulsating walls brining him closer and closer to his release, he shot his white sticky cum into the condom, ending the night full of passion.

-Some time later-

(Name) woke up with Itachi lying beside her. Her body came back on fire after she remembered the night she spent with him. He was one of the best, no he was the best. She stepped out of the bed, dressing herself back into her dress and started to search the room for the documents she needed.

After a few moments she found it and placed them between her breast. She took a paper from her bag and told him that she had a wonderful night with him but that she needed to leave. She placed the paper on the nightstand beside his sleeping body and left the room.

When the door closed Itachi's eyes opened. He smirked because she fell into his trap. He read the letter she wrote, he agreed with her. She was the best woman he had from all the woman he had bedded. He went to a painting, pushed it aside and opened the safe, took the real papers in his hand and laughed.

~thanks for reading x~

Sorry that I took so long to write another but I had a writer's block. I had written some stories but I didn't find them worthy enough to upload.