Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE:

Off she trots from the psychiatric, all she's got is the memory of a girl who used to laugh a lot, now she's a depressed and miserable teenage girl, looking at herself in the mirror trying to figure out why her life had to be this way. Seventeen years old Phoebe had caramel brown hair which she always put it a ponytail. Phoebe was extremely gorgeous, but no one told her that before, because people think she has a troubled mind. Actually, she was gifted and different. You know when little kids have their "imaginary friend"? Well, Phoebe actually had a real imaginary friend. She was born with another soul attached to her body, she called him Felix and he was her only friend. She knew he was real because she can ask him to do stuff for her, like bringing something out of her reach to her or moving something... Whenever she tells someone about him they just laugh at her thinking it's a normal thing to have an imaginary friend at her age. She couldn't prove Felix's existence to anyone because in front of people, he does nothing, even if she asks him to do something, he just ignores her. When she entered her adolescence, her parents thought she had gone crazy and they started to take her to a doctor, a psychiatric. Phoebe thought that the doctor might actually believe her but that was not the case. Yes, he listened to her but he never believed her, he told her parents that she had a "Late Childhood" problem.

But Phoebe did not believe that. She knew Felix was real, she can feel he was there, connected to her for eternity. At first, she hated Felix, because he was the reason of her problems, and if it wasn't for him, she could've had a normal life. But as their relationship grew, she actually liked him because he was the only one who's there for her. He always cared for her, helped her and protected her. Like that time, when she was climbing the tree in her backyard and she fell and blood was coming from her knee, Felix healed her with his powers, he always had, whenever she was hurt. So she decided to accept her life and her fate. Maybe, instead of thinking of Felix as a curse, she should think of him as gift.

Her parents though, never stopped taking her to the doctor, thinking that it's the best solution to help her.

Phoebe wore a blue shirt and black jeans, then she took her jacket and said to her mother :" I'm going out."

Her mother looked confused but delighted: "Good, but you never go out."

"Oh.. you know, Mum, being an adolescent and all.. I'm going to the mall. I will try to make friends as Dr. Peter said." Phoebe answered. Of course she was lying, she just wants to be alone, in a place where nobody will notice her and know her.

"Awesome." Her mother Rose said with excitement "See you on dinner then, sweetheart." She kissed her forehead.

Phoebe closed the door behind her and walked to the mall.