questions

When Jimmy took the package from the front porch, he ran up to his bedroom and locked the door behind him. Jimmy was scared to open the mysterious package that he had no idea who, or where it was from. So he got up and got a pair of scissors from the kitchen and went back to his room. When Jimmy opened the package he was hit by a blast of death and decay.

He immediately dropped the package and had to rush to the restroom to throw up. When he returned there was a card on the floor. He picked up the card and it had two words on it: Your Welcome. He was very confused so he slowly reached in and immediately he dropped the head of the therapist he had been seeing for a couple weeks.

Jimmy walked out of the room and ran outside to get his head clear and to calm down. His head was buzzing with so many questions like who would kill the therapist, what connection did they have with Jimmy, where were they now, and who was this mysterious person? Jimmy looked at the cop and waved wondering if he should tell him or not.

After awhile Jimmy's mother came home and saw the distress in her sons face and asked, "Whats wrong sweetie you seem stressed?"

Jimmy responded, "Nothing just a long day."

At dinner Jimmy said, "Mom I don't want to see that therapist anymore. I don't think he is helping and I think he is making everything worse."

Sarah tried not to look at her son because she knew it was true. Ever since Jimmy started seeing the therapist he began screaming constantly throughout the nights hardly ever getting any sleep. So when she thought over it she agreed, but the thing she didn't know was the true reason why Jimmy couldn't see Dr. Turner.

The next day Jimmy cleaned his room and lit incense candles all around his room to take away the smell of death and decay. Sarah came upstairs to check on Jimmy and smelled the cleanliness and got worried so she ran into Jimmy's room and saw how clean it was. Sarah asked, "Why the clean room Jimmy?"

Jimmy said, "It was time for change and I couldn't stand the stench anymore so I cleaned it." His mother walked away looking worried but didn't say anything. Later on Jimmy hears a knock on the door and goes to answer it, but nobody is there. Jimmy then sees a note on the door addressed to him.

Now once again it is up to my readers. does he open the note that was left on the door or does he shred the note that was left on the door without looking at it

Leave your votes in the comment section below.