Chapter Seventeen

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

    "Aha! I have defeated thee!" I yelled, throwing my arms into the air. "Awe man, how many hearts did you have?" Mitch asked as we were sent back to the lobby of our server. I had just beaten him with Betty and was quite happy about it, might I add.

    "One heart; it was pretty close," I said, calming down a bit. Mitch laughed, "Okay, well, good fight, I suppose." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he continued on with his usual outro. "So, that was a Hunger Games with my lovely little Bacca, Jerome. His channel and other links are in the description below, soo, yeah. We'll see you all next time! Bye-bye!" he said, waving at the webcam. I waved too, saying, "See ya'll later!" Mitch turned off the recording and sighed, leaning back in his chair. I looked back at him and scooted my chair closer to his. I interlocked our hands, making him look at me. He smiled at me and said, "I love you." I smiled widely as I stood up, not letting go of Mitch's hand. I leaned forward and, knowing that I was going to for a kiss, he met me halfway.

    Our lips touched and Mitch pulled me onto his lap. We managed to get out arms entangled around each other, mine around his neck and his around my waist. When we came up for air and our eyes opened, I could see the happiness and joy in his caramel eyes. "I love you, too," I whispered, a bit out of breath. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes, enjoying Mitch's warm body next to mine.

    I finally had my little Benja all to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello all my shining stars!

I'm very aware of the fact that this is a VERY short chapter.

But, I have some bad news....

This is the last chapter of the book. Next is the epilogue. Then, that's it. It's all over. *starts crying*

Anyway *sniff* I love you all and *sniff* don't forget to shine *sniff* my little stars! Galaxy Out!