18: Mark My Words

*two voices talking about something can be heard in a black screen*

Voice #1: Wh-What?!

Voice #2: It's all I have before it all ends. Do you want to do that with me?

Voice #1: It's insane and dangerous... it will be no surprise if we reveal that, and if it fails, everything will be lost... how can you explain this?

Voice #2: Oh, don't worry. I know it's not great, but just you wait, and they will have their shock of a lifetime.

Voice #1: Okay, we'll hang on while you work on it.

*3 hours earlier...*

Liy: Watch out, TB. It will be the last fight you'll ever have!

TB: You think so? Not a chance...

Bottle: Oh back off... there will be no winners or losers, when all of the objects are extinct!

Book: We'll see what becomes of this world.

David: Enough chit-chat... ALRIGHT, TB... LET'S FINISH THIS!

*David and co. begin to attack TB and Book. But to make things a bit harder, Book sends robots to aid him*

Marker: I expected that... but that doesn't stop us! Roboty!

Roboty: On it! *his arms turn into weapons and begins the shooting the robots as the group continue to fight for some time. However, TB slowly has the advantage*

Gelatin: Huh? Our weapons can't easily destroy these robots! It just damages them a bit! Were they updated, or what?

TB: That's right! With my new power I've got recently, it will be way harder than you will imagine!

*They kept battling and shooting the robots, but to no avail, they still get slowly pushed out*

Bottle: T-There's too many of them! We can't stop them all!

Teardrop: Guess I have to help them. David, Dora, and all of you! Since you have united yourselves to defeat this monster, it would be time my first ally gets summoned! *she engages a magic spell, saying unknown words. With that, Bell is summoned*

Bell: How?

Teardrop: You'll find out right now! *does the same spell she used, summoning an object named Foldy*

Foldy: The power of yours, and all of this, is not yours, TB! Stop this at once!

TB: You can't touch me! You're just a mere shell of the past! You're also an object who doesn't even have weapons, or anything for that matter, so you wandered in another world!

Foldy: Yeah yeah, right. You think I spent many years doing nothing? Prepare yourself!

David: This is getting weird for a bit! How can Teardrop have magic all of a sudden? It makes no sense! Has the creator ran out of ide-

Ruby: Don't give up! There's no time to break the fourth wall! We got the advantage, for now, as we're putting the robots out of misery!

David: Ruby's right... We can't give up... This is for the world!

*They continue to fight even more, with dark clouds forming the sky*

TB: Enough! I've studied and figured a lot about those objects and surpassing them! It's time for the REAL things, and that shall start right now! *TB launches missiles at Gelatin and Nickel, only for Gelatin to dodge as Nickel gets hit by the missile, sending him flying into a wall then falling to the ground*