Feelings

This is a couple months later

Jakes POV
Imma tell bella how I feel.
I am going to tell her.
Ding*

S : Hey
J : hello seth
J : Imma tell bella how I feel
Wanna be there.
S : Yea Of course

Good she is coming over now.

When bella gets there.
"Shes here jake". "Oh thanks I didn't know that captain ovbisous."  Hey boys. Wanna head down to the beach. "Sure" Jake and seth vocalized.
As they walked down to the beach bella had on her bathing suit. And she started swimming. But Jake wasn't coming in. "Hey Jake you ok" "yea bella I am fine". "Come on tell me , Seth what wont he tell me I really want to know."bella says in a confused way. "He wont tell you th---" he was cut off by jacob.

Bella's POV

Jake isn't telling me something and I want to know. "Bella I love you"he mumbled this and it was barely adublie. What Jacob. "Bella I love you" he said this louder. And I turn and look at him and he says it again. Seth and Jake are looking at me.
"I love you to Jake" I say with a smile growing on my face. The salty tears are threatening to fall. And I let them. Soon enough everyone is crying. Even Jake .

Seth's POV

I love you to Jake" bella says with tears in her eyes. I am crying to now. And they kiss. Bella wipes away Jake's tears and he wipes away hers. Then they come over to me and we hug.