Sick

SHOW ME SOME LOVE FOLLOW COMMET AND VOTE.

Bella's POV

"So Jake are we together?" "Yes we are"
I am pressed against his skin. His chin resting on my head and his voice is muffled."
I wanna go see a movie" Jake stated. So we got in the car our hands glued together and we started drive and seth came along.  We were watching a scary movie. I was holding Jake's hand while he fell asleep because "its boring " and I laid my head against seth's shoulder. We went through so much popcorn. It was fun though. When the movie was over Jake was sweating. And I was getting worried.
So we drove home first we dropped seth off at his house. Then I woke Jake up. "Jake hey jake you ok." He groaned "no I feel like shit"
Ok let's get you home. He could barely walk so he leaned on me. We got inside and Billy was in his room so I laid Jake on the couch and yelled to Billy " BILLY BLACK COME HERE." "Hey bel---- " 
He stopped talking when he saw Jake. He called sue and he went to the store. "B- bella"
I run over to Jake and take his sweating hand. "Hey" he tried to smile but stopped. "Bella it's to hot in here can we go down to the beach."" Yea Jake we can" we went down to the beach and sat on our tree. He leaned his head on my shoulder. And seth came down and sat on the other side of Jake. He started babbling on and on about the movie. "Seth shh he is asleep."we brought him in the coldest room of the house and took off his shirt. He slept for a couple hours and Billy got there and I had to leave. "Bella please dont leave" a very Miserable looking Jake pleaded "I have to make Charlie some food and I will be right back." I kissed his hair and went to my truck and drove home.

When I was home I made some quick food and left to back to Jake's house.

Jake I am back. He was asleep so I decided to sit with him. And I wasnt long before I fell asleep right there with him. His hand in mine.