Chapter 5

Back to the present
Previously
Chris- At work it was a slow day with only one tattoo which is usually normal. I am heading back to my apartment when I feel someone watching me again. So I pick up my pace.

Christian/Chris pov-

I get in my apartment. It is dark out so must people would be sleeping. I close the door and go to my room. My apartment is a small one bedroom and one bathroom. It is rundown but it is what I call my home. I made my bedroom more cozy because when I am at home I am in my room. It has lights, and polaroids from when I was young. There is also a lot of blankets because like I said I live in the bad part of Gotham where it is cold and the heaters suck. I also have a lot of posters since I can't paint the walls.

Bedroom

I climbed into bed after I changed into gray joggers, a black cropped sweatshirt and put my hair in a messy bun

I was scrolling through my phone and looked at the time. 1:03. Well I guess it is a good thing that I don't work tomorrow. I was putting down my phone when someone started knocking on the door. I rolled out of bed and trudged to the door. I opened the door to reveal the one and only red hood.
"I don't want any Girl Scout cookie," I say.
He slowly took off his helmet. It revealed what would be an older Jason. But Jason is dead so it couldn't be him. I think?
J- "Hey Chris"
C- "Who are you?"
J- "Its me Jason"
C- "last name"
J- "Todd"
C- "Jason Todd is dead"
J- "Yah that's a long story"
C- "fine tell me something that only Jason would know"
J- "your parents kicked you out when you were 6, their names are Megan and William, you didn't want to steal the tires of the batmobile, and I would visit you when I was on patrol"
C- "how the hell."
I pulled him into a hug. I missed him so much. He ended up explaining what had happened to him. I already knew about him being Robin and Bruce being Batman. I just figured out the others myself. It isn't that hard.

Jason's pov-

The first things I noticed when Chris opened the was her sarcastic remarks are still there, also how she has a lot of piercings. She has one on her tongue, four in one ear, and six in the other.

 She has one on her tongue, four in one ear, and six in the other

Christian/Chris pov-

J- "Well are you going to invite me in or no"
C- "well if I have to"
I moved aside so he could come inside my apartment.
J- "so how have you been"
C- "you know just working at a tattoo place, and hanging out"
J- "by you hanging out do you mean stealing"
C- "are you mad"
J- "did you get caught yet"
C- "once and I have run into that new robin a couple times"
J- "Yah that's Damian or as I like to call him little demon"
J- "also I am only mad you got caught"

I just laughed he hasn't changed besides the fact that he was resurrected after joker killed him by beating him with a crowbar. We had talked for a while then Jason brought up me staying at Bruce's manor.

C- "Jason I don't want to deal with them and I'm fine on my own"
J- "Come on Crissy you have to steal for a living"
C- "don't call me that"
J- "fine we can make a deal"
C- "what would that be"
J- "you can stay here but you have to go to Gotham academy"
C- "if I don't"
J- "you have to live in the manor with me and the others"
C- "I can't afford to go to Gotham academy"
J- "I will talk to Bruce"
C- "fine"

After I agreed to the deal of me going to Gotham academy Jason dragged me to the manor. He said something like you are going to stay just for tonight. I grabbed a bag and stuffed some clothes in it. I already know they won't like me. My reasons are I have been a pain in the ass and who likes a kid who lives in the shitty part of Gotham alone. Also I am not the most likable person.

A/N
I noticed that I was doing prov instead of pov so I fixed it in this chapter. It will be the right way from now on. I have also figured out an schedule for posting. I will post a chapter on Tuesday and Thursday if I post twice a week. Then if I only have one chapter ready or if I am only posting one that week I will post it on Wednesday.
-Lilith