Chapter 7

Previously
"Fine I will walk," I say as I start walking out of the cave. I would drive but I don't have a car or any other mode of transportation.
I start walking out when Tim yells "I will drive you"
"Thanks," I say.
"Hey we had a deal," Jason shouts.
"That will start next week," I shout back.

Christian/Chris pov-
We walk up the stairs to the manor. It was silent. But not an awkward silence.
"Where is a bathroom?" I ask.
"Over there why," he replied.
"I am just going to change, Jason decided to drive through a mud puddle," I say. I walk to where he had pointed and shut the door. I open the door and see this big fancy bathroom. How can they afford this. Oh wait this house is owned by fucking Bruce Wayne. I grab my bag and pull out my clothes. I change into a black muscle shirt that says normal is boring, black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, and I put ponytails on my wrist. I also remembered to grab my phone before I left the bathroom. As of this moment you might be wondering how I have a lot of different clothes. It is because there is a nice thrift store near I live, so I can see when good stuff comes in.

 It is because there is a nice thrift store near I live, so I can see when good stuff comes in

We walk out the door but out of the corner of my eye I see Bruce. He walks down to the cave. I am pretty sure it is to ask who I am and why I was down there. Tim leads me out the door. While we are out there I see a very nice car.
"You know we can't drive that," I say.
"Why not it's just a car," he replied.

T=Tim
C=Chris

C-"I will get mugged, raped or even killed"
T- "what"
C- "they will think I have money and once they figure out I don't they will get angry"
T- "fine I will walk you there"
C- "I am not walking all the way to the other side of Gotham, don't you have a motorcycle or something you guys do have a lot of money"
T- "I only have the one I use for patrol"
C- "we can just walk to my place and take one"
T- "wait you want us to steal a motorcycle"
C- "not stealing just borrowing, we will put it back once we are done"
T- "then how do you want me to get back to the manor"
C- "you can hang out with me while I work"
T- "fine"

(Time skip)
(To the apartment)

We finally reach my apartment after a 20 minute walk. Great I will most likely be late for work. Let's hope that I don't have to work with Jeremiah. If he does work today I will most likely have my income lowered. Even though I barely work minimum wage. I originally didn't have to work today but one of my coworkers got sick and texted me to see if I could fill in. I obviously said yes because if I have to start going to school I need to make as much money as I can.

C- "Hey I will be right back I need to grab something"
T- "oh ok"

I could tell that he was looking around. He was probably confused on why I live her or something like that.

Tim pov-
I wonder what she is grabbing. It is most likely nothing. I start look around. How can she live her. This is the worst part of Gotham to be in. Especially at night. After a few minutes she comes out the door of the building. I notice that her bag seems bigger or more full then it was before. That is probably where she put it. I think about asking her but I decide not to.

C- "looks like there isn't a motorcycle, but there is a car"
T- "do you even have your licence"
C- "no"

She said it as if it was something normal. I wonder how many times she has done this before. I also wonder if Bruce, Damian, or Dick have caught her. If they did she seems like she would have put up a fight, seeing the way Damian looked at her. I mean Damian doesn't most people but he had a look of pure hate.I don't completely trust her seeing that she is practically Jason's sister but I have to give her a chance. Also she might give me more information on Matthew. I am pulled out of my thoughts when she starts speaking.

C- "Hey I'm done you, ready to go"
T- "yah"

She hot wired the car fast. She must have done it before. I climb into the car. Once I am in she starts driving to wherever she works.

A/N
I hope that you are still enjoying my story. I am always open to ideas please share if you have any. Thanks for reading. Bye :)
-Lilith