Chapter 7 The Date

It was finally the day after Christmas Natasha and Draco were still sound asleep in Natasha's bed. The light was grey outside with just a few patches of blue sky. It was a perfect day for December. Christmas was just full of surprises. Draco woke up in Natasha's bed he saw her sleeping form. He wiped the sleep crust from his eyes just so he can see her better. He has a lot to do for her tonight. First he has to stop at Gringotts and make a withdrawal and make sure it's muggle money.

Then he has to stop at Carriage and Horse Rentals and rent the sleigh and horses for the evening he has to give the information on where to pick up him and Natasha tonight. Secondly he's gonna make a picnic basket and fill it with treats and goodies to have on the ride. Thirdly he has to make a big pot of hot cocoa for them to drink on the sleigh ride. He's wearing one of his suits he got for Christmas. He's gonna ask his house elf Missy to bring him his warm coat his hat scarf gloves warm socks and his boots. He's gonna shower after breakfast and after Natasha has her shower.

He felt Natasha stir and heard her moan in her sleep. He just held her close to him so he can smell her scent. That wonderful scent of strawberries and fresh wild flowers. He loved her smell. It was so floral and fruit smelling. It was such a wonderful combination. He heard her speak.

"Oh Draco my love make love to me my love." Natasha said in her sleep Draco was stunned he never thought about making love with her tonight so soon. He heard her speak again. "Oh Draco my love that feels amazing faster baby faster faster faster faster!" She exclaimed in her sleep and moaned Draco was amazed by this in her dreams she has sex with him. He heard her speak again in her sleep. "Oh Draco my love my darling I love you so much. You've made me the happiest girl in the whole universe." Natasha said in her sleep Draco smirked and decided to play along and spoke in her ear.

"I'm glad you're happy darling. You make me the luckiest guy in the whole world. I love you so much." Draco said to her Natasha moaned in her sleep and spoke.

"I love you too Draco. I'm glad I'm you're wife. I feel just like a princess being with you. We get to travel to all these wonderful countries and you gave us a beautiful son. Oh darling I got my happily ever after, after all. Everyday being with you is a new adventure. I love you so much my sexy good looking sexy husband." Natasha said in her sleep Draco smirked and had a thought.

Well now she dreams we are married and she calls me good looking and sexy. Mm going to different countries are our adventures. I wonder which country she'd want to explore first. Draco thought he felt her hand rubbing his cheek he looked down at her and smiled. She was finally awake she spoke to him.

"Good morning good looking." She told him giggling Draco chuckled and spoke to her.

"Well now good morning beautiful. Did you have a good nights sleep last night?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"I sure did. I dreamt that you and I made love and that we went all over the world and had a beautiful son. It's my favorite dream. I have that one a lot. Did you have good sleep last night?" Natasha asked him Draco answered her.

"Of course I did. I dreamt of our date tonight and how happy it made you. I hope I make you happy for a long time beautiful." Draco said to her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"Draco only you can make me happy just by being with me. As long as you're with me I'm as happy as a bluejay." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Well beautiful tonight's our date I want you to be all warm and snuggly tonight. I don't want you getting sick. Now then after breakfast get your shower for the day. Then pick out your outfit makeup and hairdos. I have lots to do to set up our big night. If you need help with outfit choosing ask mother Granger or Weaselette. I'm sure they'll be more than glad to help you darling." Draco told her Natasha nodded and spoke to him.